Shevy vs Golbourne

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
CherryandWhiteandProud

Shevy vs Golbourne

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Sorry couldn't make it- what was the score?
becky b

Re: Shevy vs Golbourne

Post by becky b »

The score was Golborne 38 Sheveington 18 the score was 20 points to 18 at 1 point think shevy fell asleep the last 10 mins dont know who got the awards as i left as mike b was goin the rugby i got a lift with him Theo got 1 try , Luke got 2 and Danny Bayliss got 1
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Get in Golborne!!!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we only had 1 sub so the domanaiting pack got tired and goulbourne walked away with it ,i thought their number 6 and 13 were outstanding ,there running and ball handling skills were superb,and thats why they are a prem team now and good luck to them .Great set up great team,what would we give 4 a clubhouse like that.
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Golborne Parkside U13's 40-18 Shevington Sharks U13's

This was not to be Shevington's day with the home side scoring practically from kick off. Golborne added a further converted try before the Sharks came to life with joint Coach's award winner, Theo Moorfield bursting over the line. This was quickly followed by a similar move involving Man of the Match, Spectators award and Joint Coach's award winner, Luke Barrett powering through the Golborne defence to leave the half time score 16 - 8.

Shevington started the second half much better and were first to score with Barrett adding a further try, again using his strength. Barrett was involved yet again when he made an excellent break from deep to offload to winger Danny Bayliss who raced round the defence to go over under the posts - the game now close at 20 - 18. Sadly that was to be Shevington's last score and the home side moved the ball about well to score a further four tries in the last 10 minutues. Dan Almond picked up the Top Tackler trophy.

mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
mike binder posted:
we only had 1 sub so the domanaiting pack got tired and goulbourne walked away with it ,i thought their number 6 and 13 were outstanding ,there running and ball handling skills were superb,and thats why they are a prem team now and good luck to them .Great set up great team,what would we give 4 a clubhouse like that.
Thanks for kind words again mike, i'll pass them to the powers that be who will no doubt be pleased to hear the comments particularly from outside the club itself.

Terry was saying you played some of your best rugby in game against brook maybe it was a hangover from that game who knows but on past performances against us sunday wasnt the true shevvy

i certainly know that our lads wernt on song on sunday as they played some great rugby the week before against waterhead to secure the promotion spot.

Best of luck up in scarborough.

cheers tew
yes cant wait 4 that one ,dont know who is looking forward to it the most thr lads or the parents :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
yes cant wait 4 that one ,dont know who is looking forward to it the most thr lads or the parents
Hmm bit of a poser that one!

Im sure you'll all be tee total for the whole weekend :doz: :roll:
you having a summer tournament again waiting for our invite :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
mike binder posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted: Hmm bit of a poser that one!

Im sure you'll all be tee total for the whole weekend :doz: :roll:
you having a summer tournament again waiting for our invite :lol:
Not sure yet, not finished this season yet with that silly "dinner" plate comp and the play off against miners

no doubt there'll be summat as you won it last year if i remember right so you'll have to defend it!
that was my point :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME