Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
DaveO

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by DaveO » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:13 pm

Here is a solution to Brexit I found elsewhere :lol: :

Quietly Revoke A50

Send around a red bus with a message saying we left the EU on 29th March.

Tell Brexiteers we’ve left with “No Deal / WTO”

Send all Brexiteers Blue Passport covers

Create special lanes with long delays for UK Blue Passport holders at airports / ports

Charge them for roaming / data

Give them food / medicine ration books

Invalidate their EHIC cards

Make available chlorinated chicken and drug-ridden beef

Cancel their pet passports

Encourage NON EU citizens to live in Leave voting areas to prove immigration has been opened to people from all over the world and so it's non discriminatory.

Get on with life.

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:06 pm

I see Hammond is saying that if we agree a brexit exit deal shortly then it will all be forgotten in a year and we will be able to get on with things

I guess he is right in a sense, we will have forgotten the easy process of leaving and have moved on to other more important things. Because we'll be in the middle of the much tougher negotiation regarding our future relationship with the EU which is likely to last 5 or 10 years. I think it took Canada 15 years to agree a much simpler trade deal with the EU!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Mike wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I see Hammond is saying that if we agree a brexit exit deal shortly then it will all be forgotten in a year and we will be able to get on with things

I guess he is right in a sense, we will have forgotten the easy process of leaving and have moved on to other more important things. Because we'll be in the middle of the much tougher negotiation regarding our future relationship with the EU which is likely to last 5 or 10 years. I think it took Canada 15 years to agree a much simpler trade deal with the EU!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Important things such as stocking food banks.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

DaveO

Post by DaveO » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:39 am

Mike wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Ah but the UL EU trade deal will be the easiest trade deal in history according to Brexiteers because, so they say, we already comply to all rules and regulations so we just need to add them to our legal framework (which even if we did is non trivial and not only do we need to do that but we have to have the ability to enforce the rules and regs). Except in the same breath they are telling us we want an independent trade policy and must be free from EU rules and regulations.

SJ

Post by SJ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Mike wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm
SJ wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 am
Re Mikes comment. He openly nailed is colour to the mast at the same time openly stating his aim to deliberately upset leavers surely not consistent with the exchanges of opposing dialogue.
I cite the following evidence. Your posts.
SJ wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 am
Re inventing conspiracy theories the force of my aguements throughout this sad saga has been that the outcome will only be determined after we leave
BTW How do you make any decisions at all if you declare all reasoning about the future as pointless. Do you jump off the cliff because the outcome is not 100% certain and only evaluate whether that was a good or bad move after you hit the ground? Or do you form a reasonable judgement on the likelihood of the outcome and use that to make a decision that could prevent serious disadvantage?

Sounds like you advocate jumping and finding out after if it was a good idea.
I stick with my previous posts which either haven't read or don't understand. The analogy of cliff edge is a poor one and quite frankly isn't an analogy at all. Why? Because If I say drive over a cliff edge I know the result. Something more than an headache I would Speculate! Wouldn't you. But leaving the EU again we can only speculate. Dave O's arguents ate conjecture inductive. My arguement is deductive. The recent air crashes were past fit to fly. Two fell out of the sky in a 6month period which resulted in the remains of the planes were examined to discover the reason for the crashes occurred by experts using their Deductive skills. Need I go on. P s the reasons given for my opinions I don't recognise from your and Daves posts I don't recognise. You appear to be arguing about your interpretations of what I have allegedly said which are surprise surprise are erroneous.

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Hooray SJs back. This thread was getting boring!

Although its another broken promise from a Brexiter. :lol:

SJ

Post by SJ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Like I've said Sacramento isn't your finest characteristic you cheeky bugger ups cheeky young person 😜🍷cheers!holy SAcramento I mean sarcasm This rum and Chardonnay chasers doing my impeccable spelling no favours. Still it'll wake WW up 😁😇

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:36 pm

SJ you've got me under your skin!
So sad for you to have me as a massive part of your existence!! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield

SJ

Post by SJ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:02 am

:D cheers🍷

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am

Scotland pushing for a second ref due to brexit.

Little britan is happeneing 😂.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"