Any Skynyrd fans out there

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: Any Skynyrd fans out t...

Post by medlocke »

- psycho - posted:
i like free bird to :D
I've got that on original 12" picture disc as well as the recalled & rereleased versions Street Survivor, which should be worth something in years to come, not that i would sell
roo67

Post by roo67 »

waterside glens posted:
i,m a skynyrd fan ,tues gone and sweet home A being my faves .like most of the rock bands of the seventies though a few of the american ones where very posey and more like heavy pop. have saw the scorpions,ufo and dio in the last couple of years and the cult where also excellent

saw the cult on milenium eveat the harley davidson cafe in las vegas - awesome!!

fans of 70`s/80`s rock bands should chech out the rock and blues custom show in pentrich, derbyshire . agreat 3 day music and custom bike show. over the last 4 years ive seen the quireboys,the damned,twisted sister,ufo, m3(play classic whitesnake),hanoi rocks and bob geldof.missed this years which had the sorpions and msg due to our cup semi :conf: well recomended
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

roo67 i live in norn ireland so gigs are not as plentyful as the mainland but the damned are here in dec
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

waterside glens posted:
roo67 i live in norn ireland so gigs are not as plentyful as the mainland but the damned are here in dec
WG, Are you aware of any decent Rory Gallagher tribute gigs in Northern Ireland, or Southern Ireland.
doc

Post by doc »

PM

Dont know of any Gallagher tribute bands in Ireland but these lot are good http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/

Isn't there a Gallagher festival over there each year around the time of his Birthday?

Doc
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Panchitta Marra posted:
waterside glens posted:
WG, Are you aware of any decent Rory Gallagher tribute gigs in Northern Ireland, or Southern Ireland.
i'll have a look around, as doc says there's usually a few gigs around his birthday
FROM A TO B

Re: Any Skynyrd fans out there

Post by FROM A TO B »

medlocke posted:
Seeing as its the 30th anniversary of the plane crash that took the lives of Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines & Cassie gaines (not to mention Dean Kilpatrick and the 2 pilots), was wondering if anyone will be doing anything Lynyrd Skynyrd related today, have been listening to SKynyrd since 8am and will be taking a break for the match then it's 3 concert DVD's and a couple of Bud's for the evening
Perhaps as a tribute, Boyzone could re-enact the plane crash :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered