Request to moderators.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
gpartin

Re: Request to moderators.

Post by gpartin »

doc posted:
We all know he's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy! :D
I'm Brian and so is my wife
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

doc

Post by doc »

I'm ok with it. I better change my 'once upon the cross' logo by a band called 'Deicide'. Which in itself may be offensive.
There's a cracking "Cradle of Filth" T shirt doing the rounds that has had people fined/ prosecuted. So much for freedom of speech!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i don't see what the fuss is about, it is only a name, there are football players called jesus but nobody wants them to change their names in case it offends anyone
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

gpartin posted:
doc posted:
We all know he's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy! :D
I'm Brian and so is my wife
Well as they sung in that great film

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life te tum te tum te tum te tum :D

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

doc

Post by doc »

However may I point out , one is a religion another is just a mere theory. You dont pray to that theory do you. You dont got to some convention to sing songs about that theory.
Or alternatively ones a 2000 yr old fairy story and the others a theory based on sound scientific facts - depends on your point of view.

All religions teach the same basic beliefs (not stealing, not lying, not killing etc.)as a guideline for how we need to show respect for other people in order to live in a civilised society. They just use different stories and names for God/Allah/Budha etc.

It always seems bizarre to me how different branches of the same religion e.g. Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland or Shi'ite and Sunni Muslims in Iraq can be so violent towards each other, counter to their chosen religions beliefs, and claim to be the one true interpretation of their God.

If religious people would actually follow the teachings of tolerance in their respective religious texts rather than following what their religious leaders tell them the world would be a much nicer place. :)
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Fraggle posted:
GeoffN posted:
I hold sincere beliefs that muppets created the world, and Fraggle is mocking those beliefs...
That's blasphemous, it is a well-known fact that Fraggles and Muppets are all descended from the originator of our species, the great Kermit.
Surely, you mean Jim Henson?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan posted:
For what it is worth I think Butt Monkey is the funniest 'in character' type poster.
Why, Thank You kind Sir!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

God posted:
It looks like im your rival.

Where you have your photos i will open my Arsenal of funny sayings and quips.I will also add fuel to you madness. :lol: :lol:
Please, anything but the "Gooners".

lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

butt monkey posted:
God posted:
It looks like im your rival.

Where you have your photos i will open my Arsenal of funny sayings and quips.I will also add fuel to you madness. :lol: :lol:
Please, anything but the "Gooners".

Iam so glad when I paged down after the open my Arsenal quote of the picture you put on I was expecting much much worse :lol: :lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

doc posted:

If religious people would actually follow the teachings of tolerance in their respective religious texts rather than following what their religious leaders tell them the world would be a much nicer place. :)
You must be joking! Have you read the Bible or the Koran? The least thing in them is tolerance! Try the first commandment for starters, although there's lots worse.