Kate Bush

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
wildbeast

Kate Bush

Post by wildbeast »

Anybody got tickets for Kate Bush or any body been. Tried everything to get one back in March but no luck. My daughter was luckier and managed to get 1 ticket.
I went to her first tour in 1979 -Manchester Appollo-awesome.
Interesting to hear any reviews.
cpwigan

Re: Kate Bush

Post by cpwigan »

The reviews have been favourable. For one so young what she created was amazing and I would think timeless.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

A shed full of Z listers made sure they all got one.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

You can't beat a bit of Bush.
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Totally amazing songwriter, unique and a national treasure-still living in hope for a ticket. Back in the good old days the real fans had to queue outside the venues sometimes overnight and the tickets were affordable even for students. Happy Days
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

A couple of good songs but think shes shes a tad overated for my liking, good luck geting tickets though, i remember how gutted i was when i travelled 213 miles for Neil Young tickets only to be told they had sold out
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

medlocke wrote:A couple of good songs but think shes shes a tad overated for my liking, good luck geting tickets though, i remember how gutted i was when i travelled 213 miles for Neil Young tickets only to be told they had sold out
A COUPLE of good songs !!!!! Have you listened to any of her albums -the kick inside,never for ever,hounds of love,the sensual world,the dreaming,red shoes etc etc each album alone contain several brilliant and totally original songs. Overated !! I suppose like the Beatles and the Floyd !!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wildbeast wrote:
medlocke wrote:A couple of good songs but think shes shes a tad overated for my liking, good luck geting tickets though, i remember how gutted i was when i travelled 213 miles for Neil Young tickets only to be told they had sold out
A COUPLE of good songs !!!!! Have you listened to any of her albums -the kick inside,never for ever,hounds of love,the sensual world,the dreaming,red shoes etc etc each album alone contain several brilliant and totally original songs. Overated !! I suppose like the Beatles and the Floyd !!!!
yes, in my mind she is not as good as the critics make out, i like some songs not all, The Beatles are good, i own every album they made, i also own all of Pink Floyds catalogue but think they are highly overated even though i saw them at Earls Court in 94, we saw them a few days after the stands collapsed
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

wildbeast wrote:
Meds does not like women

crash bang wallop ear damaging noise is Meds
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

medlocke wrote:
wildbeast wrote:
yes, in my mind she is not as good as the critics make out, i like some songs not all, The Beatles are good, i own every album they made, i also own all of Pink Floyds catalogue but think they are highly overated even though i saw them at Earls Court in 94, we saw them a few days after the stands collapsed
I think i need to go for a lie down- Pink Floyd are my all time fave band and i've been listening to music well over 50 years-saw them many times in 70's.-definately NOT overated.Some of the most sublime music ever written.