Gallows Pole being constructed for Sam Burgess.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Panchitta Marra

Gallows Pole being constructed for Sam Burgess.

Post by Panchitta Marra »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... enham.html
Paul Hayward the Telegraph chief sports editor seems on a mission to put much of England's defeat to Wales yesterday on the shoulders of Sam Burgess.
cpwigan

Re: Gallows Pole being constructed for Sam Burgess.

Post by cpwigan »

Hayward is clearly an idiot. Taking Sam B off finally cost England the game! Prior to that ill discipline from lifetime Union forwards let Wales back in the game. The selections of Sam B and Owen Faz were spot on. Dreadful sport / game.
Panchitta Marra

cpwigan wrote:Hayward is clearly an idiot. Taking Sam B off finally cost England the game! Prior to that ill discipline from lifetime Union forwards let Wales back in the game. The selections of Sam B and Owen Faz were spot on. Dreadful sport / game.
It's that idiocy that gets printed and then some idiots believe what he's put to print.
This is the anti league bureaucracy that sickens me and makes me anti union.
I'm English through and through until it's union to which I just refuse to support and have little feeling for.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

England were winning and incontrol while Sam B was on, now I am not saying that was because of him but he played his part! When he went off it suddenly went down hill, again maybe nothing to do with him being substituted, coincidence!?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
jobo

Post by jobo »

Panchitta Marra wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... enham.html
Paul Hayward the Telegraph chief sports editor seems on a mission to put much of England's defeat to Wales yesterday on the shoulders of Sam Burgess.
Clearly a fool pandering to some of the rfu bigots. Hayward is apparently getting slaughtered on Twitter.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... enham.html
Clearly a fool pandering to some of the rfu bigots. Hayward is apparently getting slaughtered on Twitter.
Yeah he is :lol: Dickhead!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

cpwigan wrote:Hayward is clearly an idiot. Taking Sam B off finally cost England the game! Prior to that ill discipline from lifetime Union forwards let Wales back in the game. The selections of Sam B and Owen Faz were spot on. Dreadful sport / game.

I agree. I think that this media bias against our sport is endemic and has been going on Since RL was formed. I think it's the underlying reason why the likes of me and Whelley warrior dislike Union so much and loose respect for the likes of Andy Farrall et al. They've taken the 30 pieces of Silver to engage in a morally corrupt and inferior sport which accounts for my invective and bitter post for which I make no apologies!!
Panchitta Marra

Slim Jim wrote:

I agree. I think that this media bias against our sport is endemic and has been going on Since RL was formed. I think it's the underlying reason why the likes of me and Whelley warrior dislike Union so much and loose respect for the likes of Andy Farrall et al. They've taken the 30 pieces of Silver to engage in a morally corrupt and inferior sport which accounts for my invective and bitter post for which I make no apologies!!
Jim, I can guarantee there's no one on this site who dislikes rugby union as much as me.
Like your father used to say "if you don't eat all your tea you won't grow to be a big boy".
My old man was like that but it was with rugby union, and like him i detest all that is rugby union.
It sickens me how they get away with what they say but also gripes that the RFL do sweet f4 to protect our sport which is far superior.
doc

Post by doc »

The RFL always cock up their branding. They should have trade marked Rugby World Cup when the RL world cup started. The RFU would have been gutted.

They should also have trademarked Superleague as every sport under the sun now has a Superleague.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Slim Jim wrote:

Well said!

A inferior sport which shows the class system still exits at the top of our society, as shown by the way that certain institutions in the media go overboard in coverage and live in a world of making the public think that everyone in the country is interested or knows all about the game.