People who 'hate' other teams , or fans of other teams

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
dontshootthemessenger

People who 'hate' other teams , or fans of other teams

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

Sport is meant to be fun .
Leave the hating to the blinkered , religious murdering psycopaths.
bill.inger

Re: People who 'hate' other teams , or fans of other teams

Post by bill.inger »

Hey there DSTM keep an eye on Redvee, particularly this week in the built-up to Friday. Guaranteed someone will start a new anti-Wigan thread with all the nastiness and vitriol imaginable.
They've had one running on SOL since his red card. I suggest you have a read at that just to get your facts right about the home truths and character of the players Wigan employ and I'll predict now that we'll get ALL the iffy decisions from a biased ref.
I put their problems down to all the fumes they breathed in when Beachams made chemicals in the town.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:Sport is meant to be fun .
I have an opinion on other teams I dislike, perhaps hate is the wrong word to use .........but I still hate Leeds :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

I agree "hate" is too strong a word.

I really do not like St Helens though ;)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bill.inger wrote:Hey there DSTM keep an eye on Redvee, particularly this week in the built-up to Friday. Guaranteed someone will start a new anti-Wigan thread with all the nastiness and vitriol imaginable.
They've had one running on SOL since his red card. I suggest you have a read at that just to get your facts right about the home truths and character of the players Wigan employ and I'll predict now that we'll get ALL the iffy decisions from a biased ref.
I put their problems down to all the fumes they breathed in when Beachams made chemicals in the town.
But that just adds to our enjoyment Bill. Hopefully we will hand Saints their arses on Friday allowing us to chortle over the RedVee threads as we tune in to Brian Matthew on Saturday morning! :lol:
jobo

Post by jobo »

dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:Sport is meant to be fun .
????????????????????????

Ribald p£ss taking is ok though.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

I do not hate anyside.

For some reason my mom really hates Jamie jones Buchanan she ever sees him he better run.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

[quote="bill.inger". Guaranteed someone will start a new anti-Wigan thread with all the nastiness and vitriol imaginable.

And sure enough, one appeared today so, along with the thread about SOL titled 'The chosen one' they're winding theirselves up for tomorrow.
The general gist of their threads is that all the Wigan players need banning so that they (the Aints) can dole out another 75-0 and there isn't one Wigan player who they need or want as all their players are, by position, far better than Wigans'.
It does concern me that there are such thick folk just four miles down the road.
How can we soar with eagles when we're surrounded with turkeys?.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

bill.inger wrote:[quote="bill.inger". Guaranteed someone will start a new anti-Wigan thread with all the nastiness and vitriol imaginable.

And sure enough, one appeared today so, along with the thread about SOL titled 'The chosen one' they're winding theirselves up for tomorrow.
The general gist of their threads is that all the Wigan players need banning so that they (the Aints) can dole out another 75-0 and there isn't one Wigan player who they need or want as all their players are, by position, far better than Wigans'.
It does concern me that there are such thick folk just four miles down the road.
How can we soar with eagles when we're surrounded with turkeys?.

Could not have put it better there vile foul acid tongued language makes it a nice friendly family site :D :D . It does make me laugh not thick enough on there they put more about Wigan on than there own team. also have the Gaul to call wane when they are lumbered with DUMB AND DUMBER. But then again we should not mock the afflicted mutants. :)
moto748

Post by moto748 »

End of the day, you don't have to be very tough to be a keyboard warrior, do you?

I think we all want a good rivalry, especially with local(ish) teams.

What we don't want is that ugliness of atmosphere that often makes football matches such an unappealing environment to be in. Which, fortunately for us, league seldom (and I use the word advisedly) suffers from this.

I may have mentioned this before, but last year at the Saints derby I saw a young 'Romeo and Juliet' couple holding hands, she in her Saints shirt and he in his Wigan one. They couldn't have been more than 15-16. I thought it was so sweet! :lol: Long may that sort of thing continue!