Trump for President?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wormburner

Re: Trump for President?

Post by Wormburner »

Lock It
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Laugh a minute!
Wormer disagrees with a reply so wants the thread locked.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It's like a Dumbrian version of Last of the Summer Wine!
Too much time on hands but not enough to do anything productive or with any logic!! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Seems they are now putting down the "Leaks" problem to the conflict between the White House and the CIA/FBI & NSA.
Trump says someone should be prosecuted, we'll see!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Surely you're right Fozzie, and new day and a new scandal.
Got to be brought to a stop sometime and soon too you'd think.
To me he's bringing the office of president,at the very least into disrepute and at worst something much more sinister,the fact the this hair trigger and very unstable man was elected still staggers me,anyoen who voted for him or thinks its still a good idea should be given a front seat to his nuclear war that he seems hell bent on having with someone.
The trouble is for the US citizens (and for that matter the rest of the world) if he goes the Republican leadership will get the president they really wanted, Pence. And he is just as dangerous except far less likely to be such a buffoon so will be more efficient in his right wing zealotry.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Surely you're right Fozzie, and new day and a new scandal.
Got to be brought to a stop sometime and soon too you'd think.
To me he's bringing the office of president,at the very least into disrepute and at worst something much more sinister,the fact the this hair trigger and very unstable man was elected still staggers me,anyoen who voted for him or thinks its still a good idea should be given a front seat to his nuclear war that he seems hell bent on having with someone.
The trouble is for the US citizens (and for that matter the rest of the world) if he goes the Republican leadership will get the president they really wanted, Pence. And he is just as dangerous except far less likely to be such a buffoon so will be more efficient in his right wing zealotry.
Oh agreed Pence is the same bad news,just dressed in a differing suit