Trump for President?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
BriH

Trump for President?

Post by BriH »

Is it possible after his latest 'Brain fart'?
Armageddon beckons.
4 Generations

Re: Trump for President?

Post by 4 Generations »

I try and not watch the loonies.Even though we are force fed the stuff.Feels like its on a loop almost everyday/every channel.If thats what the world is becoming.Pass him the button now and lets get on with it.We used to say only in America,but its everywhere.

4G

Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Imo neither of them are fit to be President, time for Arnie to step up in to politics he'd win this by a landslide
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Trump will win,Mark my words
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Trump is even worse than Barry Goldwater and that's saying something.
I never thought I'd ever see a worse prospect for President than Goldwater, yet now up pops Trump.
doc

Post by doc »

Josie's friend wrote:Imo neither of them are fit to be President, time for Arnie to step up in to politics he'd win this by a landslide
JF, dont know if your post was tongue in cheek.

Arnie has already been governor of California. Didn't have a great record, what with power cuts due to lack of investment/generating companies going pop and impacting on all the high tech industry and film industry.

Being born in Austria he is banned from standing for President (thank god)!

Both Arnie and Trump remind me of the Kenny Everett character dressed as an American general who finished every sketch with "Round them up, put them in a field and bomb the bastards".
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

BriH wrote:Is it possible after his latest 'Brain fart'?
Armageddon beckons.
Apparently there is a worse to come. there is pressure for a certain video from one of his tv shows to be released where he uses the most offensive word in the English language today.

Its reported in the Telegraph website if you are using Bing then its the first thing you will see on the news thread.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

doc wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Imo neither of them are fit to be President, time for Arnie to step up in to politics he'd win this by a landslide
JF, dont know if your post was tongue in cheek.

Arnie has already been governor of California. Didn't have a great record, what with power cuts due to lack of investment/generating companies going pop and impacting on all the high tech industry and film industry.

Being born in Austria he is banned from standing for President (thank god)!

Both Arnie and Trump remind me of the Kenny Everett character dressed as an American general who finished every sketch with "Round them up, put them in a field and bomb the bastards".
lol imagine if Arnie won it, 100% tongue in cheek
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Imagine if a Black Muslim ever became President
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:Imagine if a Black Muslim ever became President
Imagine if a white woman does.