United Kingdom

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wormburner

Re: United Kingdom

Post by Wormburner »

Life is good with Wally Brain 1 & 2 on ignore, i can read interesting posts made by adults rather than putting up with asinine childish idiocy posted by Wallys
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:Life is good with Wally Brain 1 & 2 on ignore, i can read interesting posts made by adults rather than putting up with asinine childish idiocy posted by Wallys

Mike I do hope this person will get a PM for personal comments against two posters?
Or am I allowed to reply in kind?
Wormlocke, the chances of you having me and Ted on ignore is very unlikely. How would you have seen Ted's last comment if you had? :D
Furthermore putting somebody on ignore is akin to running away, so run rabbit run :exc: :exc: :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:Life is good with Wally Brain 1 & 2 on ignore, i can read interesting posts made by adults rather than putting up with asinine childish idiocy posted by Wallys

Wormlocke, the chances of you having me and Ted on ignore is very unlikely. How would you have seen Ted's last comment if you had? :D
Quite presumptuous. Nobody mentioned Ted being on ignore.
Wandering Warrior

Check back, it actually states it in Wormedlocke's post earlier that he'd put Ted on ignore!
As for me I've been on ignore for over a week apparently!?
It must be the alpha particles in the air up there that has an effect on some folk?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Papers now saying USA and China working together to try and sort the N Korea problem. Thank goodness for that.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Papers now saying USA and China working together to try and sort the N Korea problem. Thank goodness for that.
Stop worrying Ted. It's all bluster. Anyway if and when it happens I don't want to be around to say "What the effing hell was that ?"????????????????
Wandering Warrior

Rather selfish that SJ, "I don't want to be around", don't you think? Perhaps you won't be around to see the ramifications of Brexit, as indeed will a lot of the old wrinklies who voted for it!
God I dread having to throw my brain in the bucket when I retire at 80!! :D
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It concerns me when N Korea are testing missiles.
Whatever methods the USA have to stop them some missiles will not be stopped. I do think China could have far more influence than they are exerting right now.
As long as we in the UK are well out of it.
One bonus I suppose of having a bumbling, say the wrong thing, bozo as Foreign Secretary who the USA and Russia don't want anywhere near delicate negotiations.

SJ

Post by SJ »

As I said before Ted. It's all posturing. There won't be a Nuclear War. The Atom bombs on Japan have secured that threat. As for Boris me thinks your under estimating him.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Sorry, meant any kind of war.

Lost your edit button Ted?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.