United Kingdom

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wiganer Ted

Re: United Kingdom

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Most odd is the way the wrexiteers believed what the Leave campaign told them.
"If we left the free trade area we would still have free trade".
May has finally said that there will not be a deal before we leave let alone a free trade one.

"That if we left the EU we could control our borders and reduce immigration".
May has now admitted that the "Free Movement of Labour" will continue after we have left.

"That if we left the EU we would not be paying into the EU".
We are told by the EU we have between £50-60bn. The IFS said our current nett contribution is £5.3bn that means we will be paying in for a very long while yet.

Even the EU have worked out that the referendum majority is only temporary due to the age of Leave voters. The referendum majority will have gone in three - four years. By 2019 May might not have a mandate to take us out due to the death rate of Leavers and the young age of those on the voting register wanting a future and jobs.

Old wormer is a happy chappy though as the situation is at the moment. Things never stay the same though.

Perhaps in the General Election in 2020 we will have another referendum as by then there
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
pedro wrote:still waiting for armageddon that you've all been predicting....
Well due to the fact that no-one thought people would be stupid enough to vote out (not even the people asking you to do so), there was no plan for it, therefore the shafting we will get will take a while to pan out but like the punishment from a parent thinking of the worse way to make a child pay - its coming
The stupid ones voted to remain and in 2 years there will be even more supporters of Brexit after remoaners realise the made a mistake due to believing what they where told by project fear was all lies :exc:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Wormburner wrote:
Well due to the fact that no-one thought people would be stupid enough to vote out (not even the people asking you to do so), there was no plan for it, therefore the shafting we will get will take a while to pan out but like the punishment from a parent thinking of the worse way to make a child pay - its coming
The stupid ones voted to remain and in 2 years there will be even more supporters of Brexit after remoaners realise the made a mistake due to believing what they where told by project fear was all lies :exc:
We didn't want to leave because its small minded, xenophobic, backwards looking, idiotic, has the support of all rascists, etc. We want to be in the EU. So we'll still be pissed off. In fact even more so when we finally leave.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:
Spoken like a true Dumbrian, where the sheep outnumber the folk and the air is a sleeping killer and thus a right cocktail for throwing your brain in the bin!
It's a pity May and her mates don't consult you and your crystal ball skills to sort out the mess? However they'd need to rely on some facts and you seem to have difficulty in remembering where yours come from!!
I'll ask you the same question as I've asked your Spanish mate, will leaving Europe cost us in our pockets?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote: Well due to the fact that no-one thought people would be stupid enough to vote out (not even the people asking you to do so), there was no plan for it, therefore the shafting we will get will take a while to pan out but like the punishment from a parent thinking of the worse way to make a child pay - its coming
Spoken like a true Dumbrian, where the sheep outnumber the folk and the air is a sleeping killer and thus a right cocktail for throwing your brain in the bin!
It's a pity May and her mates don't consult you and your crystal ball skills to sort out the mess? However they'd need to rely on some facts and you seem to have difficulty in remembering where yours come from!!
I'll ask you the same question as I've asked your Spanish mate, will leaving Europe cost us in our pockets?
I'll ask you a question clever person, how many recessions have we lived through since joining the 4th Reich? how much has being a member cost us in our pocket, stop clutching at straws with your pathetic taunts, you are wrong, you know you are wrong, everybody else on here know you are wrong, your just showing yourself up, everyday we are hearing at least 4 or 5 pro brexit stories of companies investing millions and billions, and you can't stand it so you resort to childish behaviour, that is it, i am sick of you, you are going on the ignore list, cheers :thum:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:The stupid ones voted to remain and in 2 years there will be even more supporters of Brexit after remoaners realise the made a mistake due to believing what they where told by project fear was all lies :exc:
I'll ask you a question clever person, how many recessions have we lived through since joining the 4th Reich? how much has being a member cost us in our pocket, stop clutching at straws with your pathetic taunts, you are wrong, you know you are wrong, everybody else on here know you are wrong, your just showing yourself up, everyday we are hearing at least 4 or 5 pro brexit stories of companies investing millions and billions, and you can't stand it so you resort to childish behaviour, that is it, i am sick of you, you are going on the ignore list, cheers :thum:
You make statements without backing it up with facts however
I'll miss you talking dirty to me! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mike wrote:
We didn't want to leave because its small minded, xenophobic, backwards looking, idiotic, has the support of all rascists, etc. We want to be in the EU. So we'll still be pissed off. In fact even more so when we finally leave.
I am sure you did not mean to do that Mike but that was a brilliant description of the EU
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

ian.birchall wrote:
Mike wrote:
I am sure you did not mean to do that Mike but that was a brilliant description of the EU
If xenophobic is a good description of the EU, I'm not sure you know what that means or what you are taking about. But if you voted to leave I'm not surprised that is the case.

Also backwards looking? EU?

Also supported by almost all racists? EU?

In fact on closer inspection I think I'm going to ask you to explain, because I have concerns that there is something wrong here.

I guess you are embracing the new anti-intellectual, post-truth world. :lol:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

Mike wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
Mike wrote:
If xenophobic is a good description of the EU, I'm not sure you know what that means or what you are taking about. But if you voted to leave I'm not surprised that is the case.

Also backwards looking

Also supported by almost all racists? EU?

In fact on closer inspection I think I'm going to ask you to explain, because I have concerns that there is something wrong here.

I guess you are embracing the new anti-intellectual, post-truth world. :lol:

If you re-read your post you'll find Ian is correct in his remarks concerning your post to which he refers.
The "it's " in your post can be read as a reference to the EU.
As regards your last remarks"...the new anti interllectual post truth world" is unintelligible clap trap.

Stick to administering the forum... an interllectual you are not. You probably didn't pass 11+ like me.
Think you owe Ian an apology or do administrators not do apologies.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Simple question for a simple man, is it going to cost us in our pockets when we reach your shangri-la in a couple of years time?
Don't be too long with your answer, I'd like it in your lifetime!
I'm still waiting for your alternative to German cars answer but perhaps you were stuck?
stuck? maybe try the largest car makers in japan or the yanks