The Rock of Gibralter

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
DaveO

The Rock of Gibralter

Post by DaveO »

When the Brexit referendum debate was in full flight I mentioned that one of the issues would be Spain would see it as a way of getting Gibraltar back and/or could block any agreements we might seek if we left to further this ambition.

At least one person thought this was hilarious.

Well here you go:

Future of Gibraltar at stake in Brexit negotiations
Kittwazzer

Re: The Rock of Gibralter

Post by Kittwazzer »

WTF died this have to do with Wigan. Or Rugby League?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:WTF died this have to do with Wigan. Or Rugby League?
Nothing. Why should it? It is post in the Off Topic forum (the clue is in the name....and the subtitle of the forum "Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.").

In case you missed it there is a 22 page thread on President Trump. Perhaps you would like to ask BriH who started that thread WTF it's got to do with Wigan or RL? Or SJ who started the one on the future of the UK?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Oh dear!?! :eusa17:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:
Nothing. Why should it? It is post in the Off Topic forum (the clue is in the name....and the subtitle of the forum "Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.").

In case you missed it there is a 22 page thread on President Trump. Perhaps you would like to ask BriH who started that thread WTF it's got to do with Wigan or RL? Or SJ who started the one on the future of the UK?
Personally I am just baffled why anyone would want to come on to a rugby league forum to talk politics.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

That's why it's split into separate sections, as indeed most forums I post on are.
It's not mandatory to post but I can understand your sentiment of questioning of the thread, however misplaced it was KW.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
BriH

Post by BriH »

DaveO wrote:When the Brexit referendum debate was in full flight I mentioned that one of the issues would be Spain would see it as a way of getting Gibraltar back and/or could block any agreements we might seek if we left to further this ambition.

At least one person thought this was hilarious.

Well here you go:

Future of Gibraltar at stake in Brexit negotiations
Me too Dave. I am also worried that the French might also stir it up re. migrants in France wanting to get to the UK.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote:

Personally I am just baffled why anyone would want to come on to a rugby league forum to talk politics.
Prhaps you shouldn't spend too much time on Red V then you would know whats going on in the world. OFF TOPIC muppet.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote: Nothing. Why should it? It is post in the Off Topic forum (the clue is in the name....and the subtitle of the forum "Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.").

Prhaps you shouldn't spend too much time on Red V then you would know whats going on in the world. OFF TOPIC muppet.
I don't come on here or RedVee to find out 'what's going on in the world', there are many other media for that.

I come on here for people's views on rugby matches.

And to receive puerile insults!
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

So it appears the Govt are shocked by Spain trying to use Brexit to gain advantage over Gibraltar.
I'm astounded that they are shocked.
If they didn't anticipate that then they truly haven't a sodding clue what they're doing.
So is it to be that any EU/UK deal will be vetoed by Spain unless we hand over Gibraltar?
Maybe Ireland will do that over their demand that the border with N Ireland remain open.
What a right mess these clueless leavers have got us into.