General election

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Warrior Gilfedder

Re: General election

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:And look at the fools that are running the country now?
Serious question Mr Forgetful, do you think Terry May and her muppets are doing a good job? Do you think they'll lead the UK out of Europe to the UK's good? Do you think ordinary folk will be better off under their watch?
These things are happening now but in your little world it's much better to mither about something that might happen?
It seems you may be in the fools club also?
I can well understand you voting for the UK's isolatiion, you're living it now! :lol:
:lol: C-, must try harder :lol:
I'll take that as a no then! You can't answer my simple questions and you can't remember your name. Is it cabbages all round for brains up there in Dumbria?
I'm C- and you are D with a pointy hat :exc: :lol:
HaHaHa you do love showing yourself up don't you, your questions are irrelevant to me, i only post in this thread to get a rise out of you, guess what, it works every time, If Josie won't lock this ridiculous thread then i might as well have fun at your expense :lol:
SJ

Post by SJ »

Agree. The thread is now at a level below childishness and boring
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Warrior Gilfedder wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote: :lol: C-, must try harder :lol:
I'll take that as a no then! You can't answer my simple questions and you can't remember your name. Is it cabbages all round for brains up there in Dumbria?
HaHaHa you do love showing yourself up don't you, your questions are irrelevant to me, i only post in this thread to get a rise out of you, guess what, it works every time, If Josie won't lock this ridiculous thread then i might as well have fun at your expense :lol:
I'm not the one who childishly keeps changing his user name! If that's not a pointless exercise and showing yourself up I don't know what is?
:lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

SJ wrote:Agree. The thread is now at a level below childishness and boring
It cant be that boring if you've read and posted?
Why don't you just say you don't like what"s being said?
Wandering Warrior

Shortfall of 30000 jobs in the NHS, that should preserve British jobs nicely. Saddle yourself with a fifty grand debt and be a nurse!!
Perhaps when the yanks get in bed with us on tradr big style they can supply us with some genetically modified nurses with the chlorinated chicken?
Still, it keeps Johnny Foreigner out of Little England!
Better sort my designer coffin out, might need it sooner than I think?! :conf:
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
SJ wrote:Agree. The thread is now at a level below childishness and boring
It cant be that boring if you've read and posted?
Why don't you just say you don't like what"s being said?
I chose to characterise this thread now has"childishness" and any intelligent person eg an engineer who requires precision would realise his post fell within the constraints of my charcterisation broadly construed
Wandering Warrior

Characterise it as you like, I will comment as I see fit, just as you do.
Could I ask you a question, are you one of Mr Medlocke's alter egos, you always seem ready to hang onto his coat tail, albeit with a little more thought?!
Anyway will I need my designer coffin a bit sooner now foreign workers in the NHS are receding? Perhaps I need a 'Coffin dodging for dummies' book? :lol:
I'll have a look on Amazon.
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Warrior Gilfedder wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: I'll take that as a no then! You can't answer my simple questions and you can't remember your name. Is it cabbages all round for brains up there in Dumbria?
I'm not the one who childishly keeps changing his user name! If that's not a pointless exercise and showing yourself up I don't know what is?
:lol:
please explain why it's childish, it seems to have gone over this dumbrians head
Wandering Warrior

Your question has been asked and answered in the same sentence :exc: :lol:
And you were telling me I was showing myself up, mint that. :D
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

There are plenty of other political stories about at the moment so I think given the deal with the DUP is done and the govt is hanging together for now, just about, it's time to move on.

Locked.