Happy St George's Day

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Re: Happy St George's Day

Post by SJ »

thegimble wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Why? Because they're patriotic and can remember what day it is? :eusa17:
No, because they get £15 billion a year from the English taxpayer and still wail up the wazoo about how they are hard done too. ????
Just you wait until they go and take all the oil revenue with them. That 15 billion a year will be cheap.
I'm not an Constitutionalist or a Lawyer but I was under the impression that the North Sea Oil reserves belonged to the United Kingdom.
Anyone admits that their sarcasm is some kind of fun where they come from is some kind of fun doesn't sound healthy to me

Re living in a Goldfish bowl: Well looking thro' my window I perceive the un obstructed vista of Dartmoor almost 180* before it merges with Exmoor in the East. If that's living like a fish in a bowl then luxury. I can hear the Rooks chattering in the woods outside and the sky larks and Wood larks rising and singing in the Orchard And you say I should get out more. You really are an incorrigible fellow
It's time to grow up and face reality.
I once told you you would be an asset in the Military. I was wrong. The Army needs recruits who see challenges where others see problems. hey oh here we go. Bye

PS for Jobo no probablem Its just WW who does it for fun. Sad bugger :cool:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

There's 360 degrees vision in a goldfish bowl so your point is?
Bye? Does that mean you're finally putting me on ignore? Good, it will save you getting yourself wound up!
As for your comments about my character, I'm crying with both eyes. :lol:
PS I believe that pigeon was tasty.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Post by SJ »

WW should change name to KW. Key Board Warrior.

I come on the forum give and receive intelligent opinions. WW comes on the forum to wind people up and insult them because in his neck of the woods it's considered "fun" your alleged to be a company director with his11+. I doubt both contentions.
Actually you don't wind me up I just think this forum would attract more subscribers without the pettiness of people like WW.
How often have new subscribers come on the forum and requested other subscribers to go "gentle"with them. What should that tell a moderator /administrator. Abou the reputation of the forum. The stock answer given "if you don't like it don't come on the forum" or in the case of our Administrator " you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: " the net result is a forum attracts the kind of persons who think it's fun to abuse each other. Fine if that's the type the administrator wants to attract it's obviously not the forum for me.
I responded to this topic by congratulating JA on her great post and what transpires his the usual tripe coughed up by the usual subscriber. It's a shame because there are some great posters who have something positive and interesting to say. I been invited to put babykins on hold but he'd be overjoyed with that so I won't I'll just pack in and leave the forum which he's slowly making his own. Another CPW only worse
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Didn't read a word you put. Just enjoying you knotting yourself up because you don't like my opinions. And you call me a sad bugger?
I don't know anybody on this forum so why should I give a flying what anybody says and calls me?
Carry on pouring water on the duck's back!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Thread locked!!

SJ & WW.

Think you two need to sort yourselves out. If you don't like what the other posts, please put them on "Ignore/Foe" it will solve a lot of problems.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan