The Lakes

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wormburner

The Lakes

Post by Wormburner »

Off out with the camera for the first time since i was in hospital with a nasty Cellulitis infection, still struggling to get around a bit but hoping today will help sort my head out and put me in a better mood, also be nice to get a few nice pics maybe some 2 minute exposures with the ND filter.
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
SJ

Re: The Lakes

Post by SJ »

Glad to here it. Didn't know you have been ill. Take care
PS if your Meds try mono. I think your landscapes would look. Clasical in black and white :D
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

The last time i tried BW i forgot to change the setting on the camera and ruined all the pics i took the next time i went out, so tend not to bother with it anymore
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Cellulitus affects obese people more than folk with normal BMI.
Good job you've got it sorted now while the NHS is still going :exc: :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wormburner wrote:The last time i tried BW i forgot to change the setting on the camera and ruined all the pics i took the next time i went out, so tend not to bother with it anymore
Yea I know what you mean. I used to take all my pics in colour. Then convert to mono in Photoshop. You don't need the full whistle and bells you could buy a condensed version fo £60. I used to saturate the colours then convert to mono. Give it a try :cool:
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

SJ wrote:
Wormburner wrote:The last time i tried BW i forgot to change the setting on the camera and ruined all the pics i took the next time i went out, so tend not to bother with it anymore
Yea I know what you mean. I used to take all my pics in colour. Then convert to mono in Photoshop. You don't need the full whistle and bells you could buy a condensed version fo £60. I used to saturate the colours then convert to mono. Give it a try :cool:
I used to have photoshop cs3 on the old pc but lost it when it died, currently using corel paintshop x8 ultimate edition, got it half price, was only £49, got 7 free add on programs including a BW one
SJ

Post by SJ »

You take care and enjoy your hobby :D
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Wormburner, have you got a Flickr, Instagram or Facebook page where you publish your pictures? I've always enjoyed looking at the few that you posted on here.

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

He's into plagiarism, just type what you want to see in google then see it in his avatar in a couple of days time! Simples!!
:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Sutty wrote:Wormburner, have you got a Flickr, Instagram or Facebook page where you publish your pictures? I've always enjoyed looking at the few that you posted on here.
There you go Sutty, it's my old Flickr account

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vanzant76/