The Lakes

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: The Lakes

Post by Wandering Warrior »

So you are Wormburner then?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Just over a year since i made this post (under another name due to a ban), A bit has changed since then, have managed to lose 6 stone and my swollen leg is 90% back to normal, I'm managing to get out and about more, Have just bought a new Canon 5D camera so will be getting out for more photography trips and shall be loading the end results to my new Flickr account and also on here for those that have enjoyed my pics in the past. Here's a test shot i took with new camera earlier today, been using crop sensor for the last 12 years so got to get used to Full Frame, This is Po House farm in the Whicham Valley which is 4 mile outside of Millom and just inside the Lake District National Park boundary.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:Just over a year since i made this post (under another name due to a ban), A bit has changed since then, have managed to lose 6 stone and my swollen leg is 90% back to normal, I'm managing to get out and about more, Have just bought a new Canon 5D camera so will be getting out for more photography trips and shall be loading the end results to my new Flickr account and also on here for those that have enjoyed my pics in the past. Here's a test shot i took with new camera earlier today, been using crop sensor for the last 12 years so got to get used to Full Frame, This is Po House farm in the Whicham Valley which is 4 mile outside of Millom and just inside the Lake District National Park boundary.
WoW Gorgeous photo meds, & I’ve told you before, well done on your weight loss etc ????????????????????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Thanks Josie