PLEASE watch the below before you are tempted to vote Labour

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wintergreen

PLEASE watch the below before you are tempted to vote Labour

Post by Wintergreen »

It's no longer funny. It's seriously worrying.

If Labour won the election, this woman would be the Home Secretary :o :o

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/n ... licy-cost/
Wormburner

Re: PLEASE watch the below before you are tempted to vote...

Post by Wormburner »

Careful what you post, i was reported by 2 SAD ACTS for having a conservative logo as my avatar, you wouldn't want the same two SAD ACTS trying to get you banned
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

This goes beyond a forum.

I am truly terrified of this woman being our Home Secretary, one of the 3 great offices of state.

I am genuinely interested to hear why anyone would consider voting Labour after this.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Wormer, I do hope you're not including me in the "2 Sad Acts" who complained about your Tory logo because I most certainly didn't. We are at opposite ends of the EU debate but whoever deleted it was a Moderator. The mods do a good job overall and if they deleted your political logo then so be it.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Wormer, I do hope you're not including me in the "2 Sad Acts" who complained about your Tory logo because I most certainly didn't. We are at opposite ends of the EU debate but whoever deleted it was a Moderator. The mods do a good job overall and if they deleted your political logo then so be it.
It wasn't deleted Ted, I asked for it to be removed as there had been complaints & he changed it

Then, Jimmy Birts went & put a Vote Labour logo on! I've sent him a message to change it but he hasn't been on since!

There can be debates but please don't use this site for any political agenda.

Thank you ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Thanks Josie, spot on there.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

So is this thread being locked?
Just as an adage I have more respect for St Helens and Manchester United fans than I have for any Tory!! At least you know you don't have to watch you back with the former.
As for Maggie May, Pontius Pilate was more Christian, and she fits the "I'm a practicing Christian" template perfectly.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wandering Warrior wrote:So is this thread being locked?
Just as an adage I have more respect for St Helens and Manchester United fans than I have for any Tory!! At least you know you don't have to watch you back with the former.
As for Maggie May, Pontius Pilate was more Christian, and she fits the "I'm a practicing Christian" template perfectly.
No it's not being locked .....at the moment :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I was just avin my two penneth before it is! :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Car Crash interview but there is no guartee she would be in tha position. after all a cabinet is chosens after the party is elected.

but as a alternative view watch Mays interview with andrew Marr. shows she has nothing but her slogan and shes just repeating the same thing over and over.

then again say the same lie enough times and people believe it.

to those who would vote but are unsure due to Mr Corybn and his collection of loyalist two points to remember.

you don't sell your house because you dont like the curtains. if Corbyn struggles he can always be replaced. hell May only got the job because Cameron passsd the book and refused to clean up the mess hes created.

protest votes are wasted no matter if you vote Conserv/Labour/lib dem etc. looks at the policies not just the media crap don't waste your vote. if you believe in a parties values (not who is currently in charge) vote for them. cuting your nose of to spite the face is not the way to go.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.