PLEASE watch the below before you are tempted to vote Labour

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
fozzieskem

Re: PLEASE watch the below before you are tempted to vote...

Post by fozzieskem »

Abbott is a shocker she always has been,always will be quite why or how Ole Jez thinks this woman is fit for a high office i just dont know
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

The woman is stealing a living. I've thought this after hearing her speak several times. Could she be a winner of "positive discrimination"?
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

She's one of the biggest racists in this country, she hates us white folk.
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If her house is now worth £950,000 in Hackney then it will go over the £1m mark very soon without a road scheme.
The article is a bit of a waste of time really.

Although I agree Abbott is dreadful. Her, Corbyn and McDonnell don't stand a chance of winning the GE. If Labour keep their losses under 100 seats they'll have done well.

Mind you, May will need all the majority she can get when Brexit goes pear shaped. The EU are now playing games with the Govt. The 100bn euro exit bill is a joke but David Davies and the deadbeats fell for it totally. When he said we wouldn't be paying it I'll bet the EU lot fell off their chairs laughing at him.

If we ever wondered if our Govt were out their depth against the EU we now know how utterly clueless they are.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Walk away. That will sort the EU leadership out why do you think they don't want us to leave?
I'll give you a clue. Because it. Will affect them economically and I believe even more their Political aspirations

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:She's one of the biggest racists in this country, she hates us white folk.
Kettle and pot :exc:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:She's one of the biggest racists in this country, she hates us white folk.
Wrong again bellend.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

We can't walk away SJ. We have legally binding contracts with them as they have with us.
The EU are playing May like a fiddle.
Earlier this week Junker used her phrase "Strong and Stable" in a speech of his. Obviously a mocking gesture.
Then Barnier says the 50bn is now 100bn and up pops May at a lecturn in Downing St talking of faceless people in Brussels trying to interfere in our GE. Barnier certainly pressed her button.
As if the EU give one about our GE. They know as we do that May will win with a substantially larger majority than she has now.
They are not interfering with the GE but with her mind.
They now know how far to go before she'll blow her top. Rather than stable they now know how erratic she can be.
They now also know her bargaining position and how her mind works.
Like I said, playing her like a fiddle!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wormburner wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wrong again bellend.
You like talk dirty don't you?:lol:
No correct!! Your past comments as your alter ego Medlocke have shown!! Racist and bigot spring readily to mind hence kettle and pot!! :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield