More attacks

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
DaveO

More attacks

Post by DaveO »

Up late tonight and have seen the latest news on attacks in the London Bridge area, specifically Borough Market.

I know this area very well, it's the area where I worked for a number of years when I lived in London.
ian b

Re: More attacks

Post by ian b »

All in the name of islam again.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It's their distorted view of Islam, just as every other religion is distorted to achieve and enforce an agenda. Nothing new there!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian b

Post by ian b »

Wandering Warrior wrote:It's their distorted view of Islam, just as every other religion is distorted to achieve and enforce an agenda. Nothing new there!
pretty much sums it up !!!
Wandering Warrior

May sed enough is enough! We tolerate too much extreme beliefs in Britain. Good luck with changing things, the stable door has been open for 30 odd years and it won't shut now.
It took a while to get rid of Captain Hook and a few million pounds that could have been spent on the Nashy, not 325 million though as that other idiot Johnson told the brain deads, who swallowed it and sed thanks.
I'll bet there's some immoral barristers dreaming pound notes as I write!!
ian b

Post by ian b »

Wandering Warrior wrote:May sed enough is enough! We tolerate too much extreme beliefs in Britain. Good luck with changing things, the stable door has been open for 30 odd years and it won't shut now.
It took a while to get rid of Captain Hook and a few million pounds that could have been spent on the Nashy, not 325 million though as that other idiot Johnson told the brain deads, who swallowed it and sed thanks.
politicians are full of empty promises and hot air and May is once again talking out of her arse as she had ample opportunity to do something about immigration when she was employed at the home office and failed misrebly
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

These people were not under the radar they were known to the police. A complete cock up.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

ian b wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:May sed enough is enough! We tolerate too much extreme beliefs in Britain. Good luck with changing things, the stable door has been open for 30 odd years and it won't shut now.
politicians are full of empty promises and hot air and May is once again talking out of her arse as she had ample opportunity to do something about immigration when she was employed at the home office and failed misrebly
Labour opened the front and back doors to all and sundry not May.
Wandering Warrior

That may be so, as I mentioned 30 odd years perhaps I should have said 60?
However May has indicated it will be sorted, perhaps another cynical attempt to catch votes to which I responded accordingly.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Another brilliant article in the Indy by Robert Fisk about the attacks, the real reason and May's response.