Rugby league live 4

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wormburner

Re: Rugby league live 4

Post by Wormburner »

I bought number 2, i had fun removing Lockers, Hock, Goulding, Moran and Orr from the squad and replacing them with others, apart from that the game was shite and i doubt i would buy another seeing as they are so expensive
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

All the wingers run in touch when you pass them the ball......the props are as fast as the wingers and its very aussie biased.......it looks good but its very unrealistic......the levels are either too easy or too hard
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Firestarter wrote:All the wingers run in touch when you pass them the ball......the props are as fast as the wingers and its very aussie biased.......it looks good but its very unrealistic......the levels are either too easy or too hard
The last game was far better than the 2nd one which i agree the wingers just went walk about

The major problem of the game is the second point you made, ive had it were you a prop will run 90 yards without being caught. And wingers have as good a chance of making a hand off as a 2nd rower

I like the game (mainly because its the only rugby league game out there) but i have to play it wrong for it to be realistic. I take drives up with props when really there is no need you can just fling passes from left to right. You arent punished for passing right on the line so because that gives you 100% pass will be made you can unlock the defenses too easy
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure