sky sports.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
thegimble

Re: sky sports.

Post by thegimble »

Nezza Faz wrote:Reading between the lines they've lost between 10% - 15% of subscribers in the last 12 months, mainly due to new streaming options coming like 'Amazon','Netflix',etc. coming onto the scene.

It means people could possibly then "downsize" their choice of channel instead of being compelled to take the full Sports package, which costs a small mortgage.

This would enable both the RFL and Sky to analyse and monitor the tv subscriber users in actual numbers, even gauging the popularity of each of the SL teams at the same time and force the broadcaster to pay more to the RFL, provided the numbers of course stack up in favour of RL viewership.
Best thing about the election was that SKY now will not be taken over by FOX. I know Murdoch owns both but he can not subsidise the company and prop it up with Fox money. Walmart can not use its money to prop ASDA up even though they own both.

Its got sent to the merges committee and now without a massive Tory majority it will not get through.

Good day when Murdoch suffers. SKY is a crap service of crap channels at a joke of a price. He uses his media to bash BBC everyday of the week.

Netflix I rather like, Amazon is crap but I do order a lot from them so the Prime is worth the money on just that alone for me.

Tbh most night better entertainment on here than on TV. But its a good day when a money grabbing organisation that slates BBC for everything in his papers has to drop his prices as he has over paid for football. Greed = Greed = less money eventually and now advertisers are pulling ads SKY is in trouble.

About time they dropped prices.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

£22 for 2 channels, what a fu*king rip off, it will be getting cancelled for next season unless we bring in some decent players
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And the pricing structure reveals itself,how is it a good deal for paying 27 quid a month for everything only to " save" a fiver and lose so much?

Absolute madness no way will I pay it tbh I'd sooner save myself the cash fullstop
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

I also get the feeling that they are going to show the Grand Final only on the Main Event channel, so those who have cancelled every sports channel and just kept Arena & Action will no doubt have to fork out another fiver to watch it, sneaky underhanded money grabbing tw@ts
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

fozzieskem wrote:And the pricing structure reveals itself,how is it a good deal for paying 27 quid a month for everything only to " save" a fiver and lose so much?

Absolute madness no way will I pay it tbh I'd sooner save myself the cash fullstop
Pricing scheme is madness.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

moto748 wrote:Sky Sports is a microcosm of everything that's wrong with the world.

The scum.
Why?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

moto748 wrote:Sky Sports is a microcosm of everything that's wrong with the world.

The scum.
Surely on this website that should read Tory scum????
????????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.