Ideas/help required

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Morris

Re: Ideas/help required

Post by Morris »

josie andrews wrote:This was sent to me to put on the forum as a question to the original poster
Allan

Your friend never turned up this evening. Is all ok?

Thanks

Kris
Josie,

We are coming up for the game next Friday against Leeds as this was the closest one to his birthday. I think there has been a slight miscommunication I have just emailed Kris asking what time next week?

So I have just re-emailed him trying to explain that there was a mix up. I waited until today to ask a time as I realise he's a very busy man.

If you you could pass this onto Allan

Morris
doc

Post by doc »

Hi Morris

hope you enjoyed your trip and everything worked out for you.

Doc
Morris

Post by Morris »

Doc, it went better than we ever thought it could of been (despite the rain) we were met by Steve Mack who showed us around, Scott met Shaun Wane and Kris Radlinski in a corridor and had his photo taken. Went in the dressing room and had a photo with some of the players Gelling, Wells, Powell, Tauti , nuuausala , Marshall and Leulaui . Went onto the pitch, met Max who let Scott wear his head (He never likes any mask or anything near his head even sunglasses ) which was amazing to see, Met Billy Boston, the Warrior girls.
Scott was in awe the whole time with a grin stuck on his face despite being tired. He was spoilt rotten by the Warrior and met George the kit man who gave him a shirt putting Tomkins on the back for him. He was spoilt rotten by the club and has been telling everyone since.

The Warriors couldn't of done any more for us it was a brilliant few days rounded off by a good win and seeing the under 19s play and meeting a lady in a wheelchair who we had met at the London game in 2015....

southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Brilliant, glad you all had such a great time
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

Well done to Wigan Warriors and all involved(including this site) in making the weekend for Scott and Morris , nice to hear some positive news.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I have to say the Club are excellent at this sort of stuff, credit where credit is due.
Would this happen at Chelsea or Manchester United?
I do know when Allardyce was at Bolton they would go the extra but don't hear of anything since his sad departure.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Morris

Post by Morris »

My son turned 21 today, we still remember our time at Wigan and thanks to this forum we were introduced to Kris who made our sons week. The way that Steve McCormack and the Warriors treated our son and family was awesome. We came away with plenty of memories and some great pictures, I wish I could post a few on here as a thanks you to all those who suggested things for us to do.

I just wanted to give a thanks to all those that read my post and made suggestions. We are definitely coming up again next season to watch another game, I’ll let you know when so you can come over and say hi if you want.

Morris
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That's lovely to hear. So pleased for you.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

So glad you enjoyed your day & that the experience left you with so many memories.

Hope to bump into you next time ????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
SJ

Post by SJ »

Hi Morris. Haigh Hall is worth a visit time allowing No dark satanic mills just a lovely walk through a beautiful wood from close to the old Central Park to a hall and golf course. The park is central near your hotel Its called Mesnes Park pronounced Mains. Have a lovely time