Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by Wandering Warrior » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:43 am

medlocke wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 pm
The wheels have fell off the Labour clown car

The rats are running from the swamp before it is drained it seems

Its amazing how all these traitors suddenly don't want to stand in the election just shows there all lying shitbags
How about a Tory Party funded by Russky money, are they lying shitbags if they deny it?
Do you think, in your infinite wisdom, that Putin has anything to gain by the break up of the EU?
Is being influenced by Russians not damaging to to the state and thus treacherous?
I'll await your response with interest!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield

Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 am

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:43 am
medlocke wrote:

Its amazing how all these traitors suddenly don't want to stand in the election just shows there all lying shitbags
How about a Tory Party funded by Russky money, are they lying shitbags if they deny it?
Do you think, in your infinite wisdom, that Putin has anything to gain by the break up of the EU?
Is being influenced by Russians not damaging to to the state and thus treacherous?
Certainly is.

Worse still what about any influence Putin has over Trump. That is VERY worrying if true.

Macron has already talked about NATO being outdated.
Trump is unhappy about the contributions of other countries (understandably so imo).
Brexit and the possible split of NATO. Putin must be licking his lips.

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Trump and Brexit have always been on Putin's wish list.
Those who vote for either are nothing more than Putin's useful idiots.
If the Conservatives have used Russian money for their Brexit campaign then it is interference from a foreign state and would render the referendum null and void.
Carol Cadwalladr says there is a show on Irish tv today or tomorrow with full details of the report which Johnson refuses to release.

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 pm

SJ wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am
Caboosegg wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 pm
medlocke wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:28 pm
More Labour MPs Back Boris As Corbyn Lies To Pensioners :D

It's all going wrong Uncle Ted

All good fun!
Any links or is this just in the mail/sun?
Any links you enquire whilst issuing your own link to a speculative Twitter account viz. a self confessed presumption. ..... You persist in continuing to "flog a dead horse" to wit:-Jeremy". When. Are you going to see the light. Both him and his cohort Abbot are an embarrassment 🙄
everything I have posted has come from BBC articles or another news agency, I asked for links so I can read the article as i can't really make a comment about something i haven't seen or even looked at.

I'm aware that it is difficult for brexiters to admit they are wrong so it is flogging a dead horse, or as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water.

I agree about Abbott though, she cause so much damage you'd think she was a conservative plant and i have never been a Corbyn fan, while i agree with him that certain areas needs to be nationalized to prevent them being profit driven i don't think its realistic view to say it can all be done.

i read articles and facts posted by both side on here and other forums, and when wrong in my views i would happily admit it.
we haven't even achieved Brexit yet and some of the points raised by leavers have already been debunked….

my favorite is still "to gain back our sovereignty"... then the white paper came out :

“taking control of our own laws”, the White Paper states: “The sovereignty of Parliament is a fundamental principle of the UK constitution. Whilst Parliament has remained sovereign throughout our membership of the EU, it has not always felt like that.”

I voted remain for very simple reason SJ, I believe being in the EU gives me kids a better future. nothing about leaving the EU suggests we will be better off. this isn't like 30 years ago, the uk doesn't have a manufacturing industry to support itself and our main export is Services, something that isn't covered in the WTO rules by the way.

if you believe I'm flogging a dead horse they so be it, however if the shoe was on the other foot and the split was the same would leavers accept it?
Don't kid yourself into believing yes, key figures in the leave campaign have made a career out of trying to leave and just look at Scotland, the SNP lost and still won't let it go.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Wintergreen wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 am
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:43 am
medlocke wrote:

Certainly is.

Worse still what about any influence Putin has over Trump. That is VERY worrying if true.

Macron has already talked about NATO being outdated.
Trump is unhappy about the contributions of other countries (understandably so imo).
Brexit and the possible split of NATO. Putin must be licking his lips.
I was fully aware of what the answers were Wintergreen, just throwing a grenade in to wake the slumberers on the forum up!
And Johnson tries to finger folk for connections to the IRA some thirty years ago!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:28 pm

What downgrades Austin's and Woodcock's vote Tory demand is that they are both now employed by the Conservative Government. Their remuneration deal isn't clear but they won't be working for nothing.

Their Photo op with the truck and poster would have taken time and money to prepare and the 2 former MP's wouldn't have paid for it.

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Lord Alan Sugar Humiliates Corbyn By Exposing Remainers’ Divisive Politics :D

All Good Fun

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 pm

medlocke wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 pm

All Good Fun
i googled this and found nothing, so fake news?

i did find this though for your enjoyment medlocke

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tler-tweet
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Go on Meds, who do you think Lord Sugarwill vote for?

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 pm
medlocke wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 pm

All Good Fun
i googled this and found nothing, so fake news?

i did find this though for your enjoyment medlocke

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tler-tweet
It was on twitter