Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke
Posts: 8141
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 am

EU to lose £500bn and UK to gain £640bn in No-deal Brexit, economy experts have stated

Don't go believing DaveO's made up fear mongering

Caboosegg
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by Caboosegg » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:50 am

medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 am
EU to lose £500bn and UK to gain £640bn in No-deal Brexit, economy experts have stated

Don't go believing DaveO's made up fear mongering
Can you post evidence? As that is rubbish. Our Economy isnt big enough.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

medlocke
Posts: 8141
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Patrick Minford Professor of economics at Cardiff University

Professor of economics or DaveO, I know which one I believe

jobo
Posts: 2884
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by jobo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm

medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 am
EU to lose £500bn and UK to gain £640bn in No-deal Brexit, economy experts have stated

Don't go believing DaveO's made up fear mongering
And the Earth is flat.

Caboosegg
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by Caboosegg » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:17 pm

medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 pm
Patrick Minford Professor of economics at Cardiff University

Professor of economics or DaveO, I know which one I believe
So your basically saying that our economy will grow 100 fold through brexit.

Again and factual evidence to back up?
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

medlocke
Posts: 8141
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:45 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:17 pm
medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 pm
Patrick Minford Professor of economics at Cardiff University

Professor of economics or DaveO, I know which one I believe
So your basically saying that our economy will grow 100 fold through brexit.

Again and factual evidence to back up?
The factual evidence is there, You have Google, Use it

medlocke
Posts: 8141
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:45 pm

jobo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm
medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 am
EU to lose £500bn and UK to gain £640bn in No-deal Brexit, economy experts have stated

Don't go believing DaveO's made up fear mongering
And the Earth is flat.
Awesome news

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by Mike » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:08 pm

medlocke wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 pm
Patrick Minford Professor of economics at Cardiff University

Professor of economics or DaveO, I know which one I believe
A dangerous game for a pepe le frog - legitimizing expertise. Watch out, it may be used against you!

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5324
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by Mike » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Here another interesting fact about the great Minford:

"Minford favoured the Community Charge or poll tax as a way of keeping down local government spending to levels chosen by local citizens"

He really is a "person like us" isn't he?

medlocke
Posts: 8141
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:17 pm

He is a great man

Post Reply