Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by SJ » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:11 am

NB. The alleged quote appearing in my post re Cox shouting wasnt debating wasn't my quote. I don't know how it got there I assume it came from another poster as evidenced by my post which says it is if you want to be heard over a baying mob. In response to the alleged assertion Hope that clatify's the situation. I guess it. Came from the poster I was responding to Fozie Skem the poster who said if it was one of his kids they would get a clip. On the ear. Apologies if that is not the case

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:23 am

SJ wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:11 am
NB. The alleged quote appearing in my post re Cox shouting wasnt debating wasn't my quote. I don't know how it got there I assume it came from another poster as evidenced by my post which says it is if you want to be heard over a baying mob. In response to the alleged assertion Hope that clatify's the situation. I guess it. Came from the poster I was responding to Fozie Skem the poster who said if it was one of his kids they would get a clip. On the ear. Apologies if that is not the case
It was indeed my comment you where replying too..

Perhaps people should follow the conversation maybe before jumping on someone’s comments?

Cox is a very common name after all.

SJ

Post by SJ » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks for the clarification Foz.I am indebted to you 🍷Cheers😊

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm

So will we have an election soon?

How many shorted sited people will vote for the brexit party..... you know the one ran by the lying ex ukip leader who tries to pretend hes not the establishment (despite being a private boarding school product like the rest)
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:59 pm

SJ wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:40 pm
Thanks for the clarification Foz.I am indebted to you 🍷Cheers😊
You're welcome SJ :)

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:53 pm

And yet again they prove how scared they are, They will try anything to discredit Boris, Now he's miraculously been reported to the big hats for something that was probably nothing by some mysterious caller, What will they come up with next, Maybe how Boris colluded with Harvey Firestien

SJ

Post by SJ » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:23 am

Impeachment!?😀

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:05 pm

medlocke wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:53 pm
And yet again they prove how scared they are, They will try anything to discredit Boris, Now he's miraculously been reported to the big hats for something that was probably nothing by some mysterious caller, What will they come up with next, Maybe how Boris colluded with Harvey Firestien
While I don’t think there’s anything in it I’ve no problem with a prime minster being investigated by the police,of course it would be better if any skeletons were sorted out before he or she got the keys to number 10 of course and given how long that leadership contest went on you’d have thought the Tory party could have had a look see?

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm
So will we have an election soon?

How many shorted sited people will vote for the brexit party..... you know the one ran by the lying ex ukip leader who tries to pretend hes not the establishment (despite being a private boarding school product like the rest)
I think this might split the sheep?🤣
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield

Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:47 pm

'We are the real people's party'

Michael Gove, the cabinet minister in charge of no-deal planning, opens his short speech by saying parliament has been paralysed and politics in Britain is polarised. 

"Boris is brave," he says next, gushing about the PM's achievements as a politician. 

"We are the real people’s party," Gove announces next before moving on to Brexit.

He said he would "much prefer" Britain to leave the EU with a deal but if it's not possible then "leave we must".

Wow just wow..... peoples party my backside.

Boris Johnson/Michael Gove/Dominic Raab.... the 3 main people in charge of brexit.... i didn't realise that peoples party meant self serving multimillionaire that only server their self interest.

But no light will be shone on any of them during any election as sound bite attacks on the opposition is the current goverments way of avoiding questions and refusing to be held accountable.

Its a disgrace that 2 people who lied to the nation while campaigning for leave (to futher there own careers not because they believed in it) are in charge of all this.

I fully believe that they will try and make us leave with no deal in october but anyone who thinks its anything to do with the good of the country or the 'peoples will' is deluded.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"