Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by medlocke » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Wiganer Ted wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 pm
The actual £39bn will be zero by 31/12/20 and is decreasing by the month from March 29th until then.

If the "Remain Alliance" can get their act together then Johnson won't be in power by 31/10/19 as they'll have defeated the Gov't by either voting down the Queens Speech or a Vote of No Confidence.

That is if they can get their act together and that's really is a difficult one to guess.
They and you have lost Ted plain and simple, The so called Ben Act that will stop Brexit has one big flaw in it and Boris will exploit it by doing exactly what the bill asks, Remainer meltdown is imminent

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:40 pm

So go on Meds, tell us what the one flaw is then? You think I've lost the plot at least its better than never knowing what the plot was in the first place! Ha!

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:25 pm

Wiganer Ted wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:40 pm
So go on Meds, tell us what the one flaw is then? You think I've lost the plot at least its better than never knowing what the plot was in the first place! Ha!
There's a big loophole Ted, Google it and find out for yourself, It does not matter now, Just seen the video that Boris won't be forced into delaying Brexit thanks to the High Court, Roll on Halloween

Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:39 am

It's ok as leaving the EU would lead to a deal that is the "easiest one in history".

Boris Johnson said he favoured remaining in the single market. "I would vote to stay in the single market. I'm in favour of the single market."

Then the Brexiters said "well there might be a few years of re-adjustment, but then our economy would thrive"

Then it became "well we will be no worse off than if we stayed in the EU"

Now it is "well this is not about the Economy"

Now this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49961301

Leavers- you have been played.

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am

Wrong Meds, even if he avoids the "Benn" Act he will have been voted out by his Queens Speech being defeated or a straight Vote of No Confidence which he'll lose.
The only "loophole" which isn't one is that if the opposition parties can't find a Government between them within the 14 days they are allowed. At present that's a real possibility.

The EU are going to tell him on Friday his proposals are no basis for negotiations and at the EU summit days later they are to offer Johnson an extension to A50. Taking the mic really!
There's no disguising how much the Europeans dislike Johnson and the contempt they hold him in.
As the old saying goes "They won't give him the time of day never mind a deal".

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 am

Wiganer Ted wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am
Wrong Meds, even if he avoids the "Benn" Act he will have been voted out by his Queens Speech being defeated or a straight Vote of No Confidence which he'll lose.
The only "loophole" which isn't one is that if the opposition parties can't find a Government between them within the 14 days they are allowed. At present that's a real possibility.

The EU are going to tell him on Friday his proposals are no basis for negotiations and at the EU summit days later they are to offer Johnson an extension to A50. Taking the mic really!
There's no disguising how much the Europeans dislike Johnson and the contempt they hold him in.
As the old saying goes "They won't give him the time of day never mind a deal".
:D :D :D

You really are grasping at straws again, I'm surprised you didn't pull out the millions of dying Brexiteers YET again Ted, Desperation is not a good look for you

DaveO

Post by DaveO » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 pm

medlocke wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:25 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote:
There's a big loophole Ted, Google it and find out for yourself, It does not matter now, Just seen the video that Boris won't be forced into delaying Brexit thanks to the High Court, Roll on Halloween
Was it posted by the Daily Express? :lol:

If it's all over the Internet you would expect those wanting to enforce the Benn Act have to have seen it would you not? So they will either dismiss it or do whatever is required to avert the Cummings dastardly master plan.

medlocke

Post by medlocke » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:50 pm

DaveO wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 pm
medlocke wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:

If it's all over the Internet you would expect those wanting to enforce the Benn Act have to have seen it would you not? So they will either dismiss it or do whatever is required to avert the Cummings dastardly master plan.
Who said it was all over the internet Dave, It is in a video on Youtube and has nothing to do with the Daily Express, If they dismiss it then they dismiss the Benn act :D , Hilary and the boys thought they where being clever but have really shot themselves in the foot big time, All Boris has to do is do what the Benn act states, Remain really should have thought about what they where putting into the act a little more than they did

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:22 pm

medlocke wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:50 pm
DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:

Who said it was all over the internet Dave, It is in a video on Youtube and has nothing to do with the Daily Express, If they dismiss it then they dismiss the Benn act :D , Hilary and the boys thought they where being clever but have really shot themselves in the foot big time, All Boris has to do is do what the Benn act states, Remain really should have thought about what they where putting into the act a little more than they did

Bet that you-tuber is pleased with your endorsement. They must be an expert. Oh wait, if they're an expert then why should I pay any attention to them. So back to the drawing board on that one.

DaveO

Post by DaveO » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:05 am

medlocke wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:50 pm
DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:

I just assumed it was from the Express as it seems to be your bible. YouTube/Internet, same difference these days is it not? It's just as ubiquitous.

The point stands though. If it's out there on YouTube and and is such as master plan they will have considered it. I not a great YouTube user myself (and certainly not for politics) so give us a link and lets see what this master plan is.

EDIT: I meant to add, Johnson and Cummings do think they can get around the act but are keeping quiet about how so if the YouTuber has exposed their dastardly plot I am surprised he's not been thrown into the Tower.