Charnley

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Charnley

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

What's happening with Josh? Now playing for Sale reserves, does anyone know if he has been injured or is his exclusion down to poor form?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Re: Charnley

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:What's happening with Josh? Now playing for Sale reserves, does anyone know if he has been injured or is his exclusion down to poor form?
It's already being debated on another thread
endoman

Post by endoman »

medlocke wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:What's happening with Josh? Now playing for Sale reserves, does anyone know if he has been injured or is his exclusion down to poor form?
It is? After a full off season you would expect him to be making an impact. Seems it's not the game for him. He simply won't touch the ball enough to play the way Wigan used him.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

endoman wrote:
medlocke wrote:
It is? After a full off season you would expect him to be making an impact. Seems it's not the game for him. He simply won't touch the ball enough to play the way Wigan used him.
On RLfans lol, today has not been a good one :blush: , carry on
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Odd isn't it?

I thought he would have been perfect for RU. In fact I thought he would make a much better RU player than an RL player.

Relatively big, fast and able to break the tackle.

moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wintergreen wrote:Odd isn't it?

I thought he would have been perfect for RU. In fact I thought he would make a much better RU player than an RL player.

Relatively big, fast and able to break the tackle.
I thought that too. I fully expected him to be more successful than Solomona.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I honestly think Solomona is a class apart in both codes,not to say Josh isnt a good player,he was but against the other fella he is not going to compare in my opinion.

As for Josh i just think money aside its been a complete waste of time him crossing codes,oddly i was the other way i didnt think RU was a good fit for him and he was going to sturggle from the start and having the other fella there has made things worse,i expect Josh to be back,possibly at Salford in the next year or two.
doc

Post by doc »

From the Sale matches I have seen on TV all the play goes to Solomona's wing. Josh rarely gets a pass.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Back in the team this weekend.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Scored in last night's win.