Re: Bradley Wiggins

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Keep up, he's been in that position for about five years now. He got it for doing some sky adverts with Sam Tomkins. So there's your RL link! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Let's not forget one mon got a knighthood for savaging three industries in the 80's.
If that can be recognised then anything goes!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fawdoffshed wrote:I've just been perusing Wigan Warriors website and clicked on "Life Members".

Bradley Wiggins is a life member!

Please remind me, what position and in what era did he play? :D

As they say around these parts: Fritnin.
Ohhh here we go again just because he was born in Ghent in Belgium in the EU you decide to have a pop. Is he the type you want to send back to where he came from. You know the one nicking our jobs stealing our women, men or sheep. Is he one of the many EU people that should be handcuffed and sent back now on the back of a police bike.

Well just imagine how crap you English lot would be if it was not for immigrants with British/EU passports. Best cyclist is a Belgian the other is a Kenyan, best cricketers are Australians, Best footballers well hardly any English. Best Tennis players well not any English.

Just imagine if we had no immigration well that would get rid of FPN so not all bad.

Before replying I do hope you realise I am just joking. Though some parts are true. Yeahh leave the sheep alone.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

[quote="Fawdoffshed"]

The last person I addressed as "sir" was about 1969.

Mine was in 1963 when I picked up my discharge papers from a Flight Lieutenant and didn't need to salute him as I was finally a civilian again. Happy days.