Macolm Young RIP

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Macolm Young RIP

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Fawdoffshed wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:You and your mate SJ have managed to offset the last two RIP posts I've done.
Shame on you both.
He's not my mate. I replied very courteously as I always do. You're being too sensitive and I dont think you realise how cutting you can be. Best to leave you alone.
Perhaps I'll be a little more sensitive if yours and SJ's demise happens to come to light on this forum?
Best to say nowt than be a clever rse on both this and the Tom Petty thread I published earlier?
Perhaps I'm a bit more sensitive about the reality of death than I sometimes convey.
Fortunately, the folk that matter have paid tribute to Malcolm Young as opposed to a pair of fans that sit and listen commentary on the radio of the team they follow whilst sat wearing Wigan shirt, shorts and socks. Perish the thought.
Charles Manson, what's all that about?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

:slee: If you say so.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

RIP

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. If you can turn a RIP thread into a childish get at each other thread. Then I am sorry for the future of this forum. And I for 0ne have done This takes the bitterness on this site to a different level. The banter days have long gone.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Fawdoffshed wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Fawdoffshed wrote:He's not my mate. I replied very courteously as I always do. You're being too sensitive and I dont think you realise how cutting you can be. Best to leave you alone.
Perhaps I'll be a little more sensitive if yours and SJ's demise happens to come to light on this forum?
Best to say nowt than be a clever rse on both this and the Tom Petty thread I published earlier?
Perhaps I'm a bit more sensitive about the reality of death than I sometimes convey.
Fortunately, the folk that matter have paid tribute to Malcolm Young as opposed to a pair of fans that sit and listen commentary on the radio of the team they follow whilst sat wearing Wigan shirt, shorts and socks. Perish the thought.
Charles Manson, what's all that about?
Firstly, I didn't post anything on the Tom Petty thread.

Secondly, there don't appear to be any postings actually paying tribute to Malcolm Young. The "folk that matter", on the other hand and on the other thread about Tom Petty seems to have resigned from this board, possibly because of your hounding of him, to put it lightly.

Thirdly, I don't listen to radio commentaries and don't own a cherry and white shirt. I'll admit that's a bit strange considering my passion about Wigan playing in said colours and I'd hazard a wild guess that I've been to more matches than you, too, but that's conjecture.

Fourthly, all my disagreeing postings to you have always been courteous, if assertive and, for want of a better phrase, thought provoking. The worst thing I ever posted to you was when I asked if you still lived with your mum and dad, to which I later learned that had sadly passed away. For that I apologised unreservedly.

You aren't sensitive at all. Your posting about my and SJ's future demise whilst on this board is vile and nasty and reveals your true self.
I make no apologies to him at all I first encountered this plonker when he was attacking Whelley Warriot caliling him names coffin dodger. I and others at the time criticised him for it. Whelley left the forum I was Insensed and challenged this twerp I even alerted the mods he was a troll. He continued to abuse me and others bragging it was an expression of free speech All this can be substantiated if you trace the Brexit threads to their origins. He wanted me dead twice. I think I advised you and certainly Meds to ignore. Him The guy even admitted no body knew who he was. As for disrespecting the dead. I know you don't and I don't If anyone does its him when you read his past posts you will see that he really is a sanctimonious hypocrite.
You've now seen his true self
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fawdoffshed wrote: The mods and admininistrator are conspicuous by their absence.
That's a bit like saying the blame the police after the crime has been committed. Better if the deeds were not done in the first place eh?

This forum has always had a very light touch moderation unlike another I could mention where if you sneeze out of line you will be banned. It's pretty dead most of the time now and a few exiles crop up on here despite claiming it is the home of the devil. And people have been warned and banned in the past which usually brings a load of posts about why was user xyz banned despite it being bloody obvious at the time.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Wandering Warrior wrote:You and your mate SJ have managed to offset the last two RIP posts I've done.
Shame on you both.
I think they are the same person, similar amount of posts and once one posts the other replies.

Used to be the same on Wigan Today, 1 person with 2 logins having a discussion with himself. :conf:
SJ

Post by SJ »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
RIP

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. If you can turn a RIP thread into a childish get at each other thread. Then I am sorry for the future of this forum. And I for 0ne have done This takes the bitterness on this site to a different level. The banter days have long gone.

To a degree I am for letting the subject of my , not bitterness , frustration , get to me. Fawd has always shown respect and restraint re the "subject" being a policeman he can probably deal with these situations better than me I apologise for any upset you have been caused by this whole scenario no disrespect to the passing of the people the subject of the RIP. Sorry but I can't say the same for the perpertrator Again I am sorry for the obvious upset this has caused you. Anyway I'm putting myself on the naughty step for at least a month which I will spend in Jamaica. On return I will decide if I still want to subscribe to the forum assuming that choice has not been taken from me by the powers that be.
Hopefully ,Fawd, we will be out of the EU by then. Lots of respect from me Jim

After reading t first try tickle I infer he agrees with WW

I agree with kept in the dark the integrity of the forum is zero. The intellect even less( my addition
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Funny who the next 2 posters were after my post.

Quick log out,

Quick log in...
Wandering Warrior

I've suspected that for a while.
I was going to do a post about David Cassidy and Rodney Bewes but thought better.
I'll stick to posting about rugby, it's difficult for folk to comment when they only listen on the radio, thus capable of an informed guess!
ian b

Post by ian b »

seen them at the Etihad in June. QUALITY !!!!!!!!