MPs who voted against the will of their constituents re Brexit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Re: MPs who voted against the will of their constituents re Brexit

Post by SJ »

OAMJSON wrote:
DaveO wrote:
SJ wrote:m

Me too. I think when the next General Election is held. The newspapers will be letting the voters know which MP's didn't reflect their constituents wishes re the Referendum
Well that will be Kate Hoey and Jacob Rees-Mogg out on their ears then.

I am sure plenty would argue these two arch Brexiteers are doing what MP's are elected to do. Which is act in what they believe is in the best interests of their constituents who in both these cases voted Remain and not act as delegates. Otherwise the pair of them would have spent the last two years opposing Brexit.

As to newspapers letting the voters know which MP's didn't reflect their constituents wishes, it won't make a blind bit of difference. General Elections, even the one we had recently, are not and never have been just about Brexit.

If people are daft enough to vote against a party that they normally consider has their best interests at heart because their MP opposed (or supported) Brexit against their wishes, well that is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Mind you anything is possible because in my opinion 17.2m already did that when they voted to leave. They just have not realised it yet or are too stubborn to admit it.

you have your opinions Dave i have mine
Well pointed outOJ. But you have to realise Dave is never wrong even when he is :cool: