Shirt to be auctioned off with the proceeds going to different Charities

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
josie andrews

Shirt to be auctioned off with the proceeds going to different Charities

Post by josie andrews »

https://twitter.com/theriversiders/stat ... 93504?s=21

In a very strange evening of events after the game on Friday, I was very lucky with the raffles in the South Stand bar. The only thing I normally win are the jar of mint balls which I can't eat cos I'm diabetic & I always give them away!

Anyway getting back to the raffles.

I won the first prize of the signed away shirt from the Riversiders. ????

I was in the process of giving it back to the Riversiders to raffle it off on Tuesday at the meeting with the proceeds going to the Academy teams, when the second raffle was being drawn for the signed away shirt worn by Ryan Sutton at the Catalan game in April.

These are special one off shirts with the logo of "Joseph's Goal" on the front. The proceeds of the raffle going towards the charity of which Ryan is an ambassador for.

Well, I only went & won that too!

I was in shock honestly because I was stood in front of Ryan when he said the winning ticket number & my jaw just dropped & my gob was wide open in disbelief.

I've decided to auction it off on here.

If I get a good enough offer for it you will receive it after full payment is received.

If anyone wants to make an offer for this shirt please message me.

Thank you

Josie Andrews

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan