Another disgusting episode!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
moto748

Re: Another disgusting episode!

Post by moto748 »

(Some) people behave badly. They have always done so. It didn't just start in the 70s, or 60s, or any other decade. People have been saying, the country's going to the dogs, since Adam was a lad. Twas ever thus. I'm sure it's not a uniquely British phenomenon, either.

Still a PITA when an uninsured driver runs into the back of you, though.
josie andrews

Re: Another disgusting episode!

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:(Some) people behave badly. They have always done so. It didn't just start in the 70s, or 60s, or any other decade. People have been saying, the country's going to the dogs, since Adam was a lad. Twas ever thus. I'm sure it's not a uniquely British phenomenon, either.

Still a PITA when an uninsured driver runs into the back of you, though.
I’ve just been told by the insurance company that they can’t trace the Asian guy, the owner the vehicle or an insurance company & the vehicle isn’t registered with the DVLA!
I will now have to forfeit the £100 excess cos they can’t claim any money back from anywhere ???? It fecking stinks that I have to be the one to lose out! And I will lose my no claims!

I’m bloody furious ????????????

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan