Scum

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Scum

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

[urlhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1131078/Brexi ... -pensioner][/url]

What a big boy Mr Crowther is.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
wontoofree

Re: Scum

Post by wontoofree »

I opened this thread thinking it was about Glasgow Celtic.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I felt sorry for the guy then got to the point that someone did it to farage and that made me happy.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm I felt sorry for the guy then got to the point that someone did it to farage and that made me happy.
:lol: :lol:

Farage definitely deserves it, the other chap not so much.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Johnson's antics the other day incite this stuff and Farage with some of his comments are not far behind.
The country is split down the middle and leaving or remaining won't end it now, shame on Cameron and the Tories!
Party of the workers my arse, any halfwit that believes that needs to look at what age they'll be retiring. But then again the Tories think folk are stupid and at least 75% are!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:56 am Johnson's antics the other day incite this stuff and Farage with some of his comments are not far behind.
The country is split down the middle and leaving or remaining won't end it now, shame on Cameron and the Tories!
Party of the workers my arse, any halfwit that believes that needs to look at what age they'll be retiring. But then again the Tories think folk are stupid and at least 75% are!!

Please don't try and justify with that nonsense.