Arguments : ad hominem

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Arguments : ad hominem

Post by SJ »

with respect to fellow Posters can. I beg their indulgence and direct their attention to the Urban Dictionary which is available via Google to the definition of the concept " ad hominem". I think we have all been found wanting in this regard. Some more than othersπŸ˜„πŸ·cheers!
Wandering Warrior

Re: Arguments : ad hominem

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote: ↑Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:21 am with respect to fellow Posters can. I beg their indulgence and direct their attention to the Urban Dictionary which is available via Google to the definition of the concept " ad hominem". I think we have all been found wanting in this regard. Some more than othersπŸ˜„πŸ·cheers!
And here's me thinking you used Dictionary.com when you were using the dummy's version! :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:58 pm
SJ wrote: ↑Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:21 am with respect to fellow Posters can. I beg their indulgence and direct their attention to the Urban Dictionary which is available via Google to the definition of the concept " ad hominem". I think we have all been found wanting in this regard. Some more than othersπŸ˜„πŸ·cheers!
And here's me thinking you used Dictionary.com when you were using the dummy's version! :D
yes that was my rationale WW and it seems to have borne fruit viz. receiving a response from one! ((Who,incidentally ,alleges never reads my posts. Pathetic!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

SJ wrote: ↑Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:24 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:58 pm
yes that was my rationale WW and it seems to have borne fruit viz. receiving a response from one! ((Who,incidentally ,alleges never reads my posts. Pathetic!
Why, thats a great example of an argument ad hominem! Thanks for the illustration SJ.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

Your Welcome Mike despite the obvious sarcasm😊
SJ

Post by SJ »

SJ wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:36 am Your Welcome Mike despite the obvious sarcasm😊
[What I admire about you Mike,is your endearing impartiality concerning most topics,completely unbiased and a paragon of virtue in the image of John Bercow. Well done!πŸ™„
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Thanks SJ! I try my best.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

Mike wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:15 pm Thanks SJ! I try my best.
:lol: