amatuer rugby please ????

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
tom g

Re: amatuer rugby please ?...

Post by tom g »

I play in Shevvy's under 16's team what is wrong with it cpwigan?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Mike get these kids off me

is it not past their bed time :wink:

The only serious point in my post is that I think Shevington should be trying to get more 'Shevington' into their club. You can all jump on your high horses BUT if this youngster played for a very successful St Pats team the odds of him being anything BUT a good player are small. That statement is about him. Nowhere have I said he should not go and play for anybody else whomever they may be. However, if you are so prickly then he may think otherwise. Personally, I think youngsters playing league is the key, almost of equal importance is that they are managed and coached properly. I have done my best wherever possible to help / promote juniors.

So that my dear chaps is that. I am now off to buy a fly swotter in case any of you youngsters get on your soap box again :wink: Seconds out... :D
Bear

Post by Bear »

I play Prop for Ince Rose Bridge U15s :)
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

tom g posted:
I play in Shevvy's under 16's team what is wrong with it cpwigan?
Tom...is this you lad? tom from southport? signed a few weeks ago? :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
:lol: Mike get these kids off me

is it not past their bed time :wink:

The only serious point in my post is that I think Shevington should be trying to get more 'Shevington' into their club. You can all jump on your high horses BUT if this youngster played for a very successful St Pats team the odds of him being anything BUT a good player are small. That statement is about him. Nowhere have I said he should not go and play for anybody else whomever they may be. However, if you are so prickly then he may think otherwise. Personally, I think youngsters playing league is the key, almost of equal importance is that they are managed and coached properly. I have done my best wherever possible to help / promote juniors.

So that my dear chaps is that. I am now off to buy a fly swotter in case any of you youngsters get on your soap box again :wink: Seconds out... :D
giving you a hard time are they ,the school played again in some cup and won with 10pts played some team from widnes ,but again they only trained on wednesday first time for 2 weeks ,then played on thursday ,oh to coach these youngsters proper they would be great
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i didnt say i was the best player in the world and i have decided to go down to shevington sharks if any of the ladz who play for them are on here i came on tuesday with a few more of my mates and am going to start playing, i cant wait to get started ......
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Good Desision m8! :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sad thing is mike, Batman and Robin think they are fantastic. Almost wish sometimes the kids were not as good as they are. Ged Stazicker is moving to Standish after xmas. He has done a good job with St Mary, might do even better with Standish High.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Good luck Shawcross and the rest of the Shevvy lads
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
i didnt say i was the best player in the world and i have decided to go down to shevington sharks if any of the ladz who play for them are on here i came on tuesday with a few more of my mates and am going to start playing, i cant wait to get started ......
great news! hope to see you in the morning :wink:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!