amatuer rugby please ????

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Red Hot Mama

Re: amatuer rugby please ????

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Chorley Panthers would give you a very warm welcome. :D
Brian's Girl

Bear

Re: amatuer rugby please ?...

Post by Bear »

Red Hot Mama posted:
Yes i got Big Hitted off 7 lads all at once when taking a penalty drive in i got up and said is that all you got

Nice Welcome :doz: :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
Sad thing is mike, Batman and Robin think they are fantastic. Almost wish sometimes the kids were not as good as they are. Ged Stazicker is moving to Standish after xmas. He has done a good job with St Mary, might do even better with Standish High.
a few of the shevi sharks go to standish high ,bob taylor ,johnny holt and a few others should bring them out great players now but cant do them any harm to be coache by another good coach.John Brown from the same age group from st judes also goes there should turn them into a good team :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Standish High could become a very important rugby league school. 240 students per year intake and an intake that now takes in pupils from aspull, scholes, whelley, swinley and whitley. They have been playing a lot of union. Always have. Ged will do well there IMO. Marys albeit not winning had a good spread of reps in the Wigan finals, semi finals. I cannot remember that happening before. There actually seems a lack of rugby league PE teachers in Wigan :conf:
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Bear posted:
Red Hot Mama posted:
Yes i got Big Hitted off 7 lads all at once when taking a penalty drive in i got up and said is that all you got

Nice Welcome :doz: :lol:
I did say welcome I meant to play for them. I wonder how many big hits you've put in on the oppostion? If 7 lads got you all at once that would probably been the whole team as they are a bit short on numbers due to injuries this season,
Brian's Girl

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

thanks c.p i will try my best for the team and thanks to all of you for the informatin on the different clubs in the wigan area that would of welcomed me..... :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
cpwigan posted:
Sad thing is mike, Batman and Robin think they are fantastic. Almost wish sometimes the kids were not as good as they are. Ged Stazicker is moving to Standish after xmas. He has done a good job with St Mary, might do even better with Standish High.
a few of the shevi sharks go to standish high ,bob taylor ,johnny holt and a few others should bring them out great players now but cant do them any harm to be coache by another good coach.John Brown from the same age group from st judes also goes there should turn them into a good team :wink:
there are a few more players there from shevvi than i thiught the giant theo moorfield,danny ric and the tackilng machine big robert taylor and the number 6 you like from the golbourne video dean meadows he has the potential for a great team there ,they are all trained well and will get the respect he deserves off them :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Hopefully they will Mike. Time some of the traditional rugby league schools were shaken up a little. Any school with a year intake of 240 should produce decent sports teams male / female.

Some big lads too at Standish High and that is not including the big but unathletic. I think the worst thing is and Mike will see this a lot too; you see so many youngsters and you think if only somebody really got a hold of him, and him, and him etc and got them in shape physically and gave them the basic skills required to take this game by the scruff of the neck.
right cross

Post by right cross »

hey binder still waiting for your fantastic match report
warrior170272

Post by warrior170272 »

i have two sosns who play now .1 in the under 12s and the other in the u9s been made to feel welcome we are out of the area nice club nice people
am a warrior i have the tats to prove it