Faz to play in world 15s team

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
cpwigan

Re: Faz to play in world 1...

Post by cpwigan »

I watched 15 minutes. a very frustrating sport to watch. You want to see Faz on the ball BUT it only happens occasionally. His defence is already superior. His attack, well he's fine BUT it is hard fitting into the union pattern.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

highland convert posted:
well the game has been and gone and Faz was good. Pity the rest could not handle at the same speed of tackle with such effect. Then the score would have been better. He proved he could cut it at this level in union. HC
Anybody else admit to watching it
:D i think it was ok but then i sky + it ran through it till i saw faz, looked at the bit's he was involved with only took 2 mins best way to take in a union game may see another 2 min's sometime :cool:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Couple of ex Aussie NRL men played to Ryan Cross and Clinton Sciii ......
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I had been away for the weekend and was travelling home last night. Talk Sport reported on the match through (I think) Eddie Butler. When asked how Faz had gone Butler slagged him off big time, saying he had done nothing other than miss kicks. When I got home and watched it I thought Faz was the best back in the World XV team! Yet another piece of anti-league ranting by the rah-rahs. :angry:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

ancientnloyal posted:
That Sums it up :lol: I like number 3.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

I watched it!!! It was very frustrating. Ryan Cross and Faz linked up well on a couple of occassions. Faz actually knocked 2 players out in his first 2 plays! They didn't know what hit them. Anyway Faz played well (exept the missed kicks - 2 of) and deserves to be in a better team. A team that maybe could catch the ball and run at the angles. Well done faz.
Campions of the rugby world.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

he had a great game, he was playing half-back for much of the second half because he has such quick hands, he didn't look to good kicking though :(
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Did you here the 'fans?' shouting "who are ya, who are ya" when tacking his kick. The pressure was immense on the lad. Stuart Barnes and John Inverdale where actually in church praying he would miss all kicks and have a stinker. Oh and one was from the half way line in blustery conditions.
Campions of the rugby world.