Faz to play in world 15s team

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
mike binder

Faz to play in world 15s team

Post by mike binder »

against south africa live on sky saturday 2pm kick off ,set the recorders his next step to the england team :lol: set the recorders :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
the grinch

Re: Faz to play in world 15s t...

Post by the grinch »

union need farrell to be great again to pull them out the mess they are in at the moment. if anyone can its him.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
BONES

Re: Faz to play in world 1...

Post by BONES »

I am always stuck with this Faz business.
I know Andrew so I want him to do well for himself.

but I hate union and the way they and the media treat our sport. I can't support Union at all.
I am left wanting him to do well on a personal level and even that causes me problems because if he were to show the real Faz it would ultimately leed them wanting more of our top players.

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

BONES posted:

I am always stuck with this Faz business.
I know Andrew so I want him to do well for himself.

but I hate union and the way they and the media treat our sport. I can't support Union at all.
I am left wanting him to do well on a personal level and even that causes me problems because if he were to show the real Faz it would ultimately leed them wanting more of our top players.
I've posted elsewhere that for the good of our sport we need England RU to buck up. IMO they are now not far off writing 2007 off and planning for 2011. Many of our players must already be under their spotlight.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Union p!sstes me off! I watched the england v SA game last weekend and I got soo annoyed I could have crushed a grape. Everytime they kicked it into opponents half, Cohen or whoever kicks it back and vice versa... whats the point?

I guess this is not the time and place for such a rant.

Good luck to Farrell anyway
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mike binder posted:
against south africa live on sky saturday 2pm kick off ,set the recorders his next step to the england team :lol: set the recorders :lol:
3pm Sky Sports 3 Sunday Mike.
Welski

Post by Welski »

I watched the "Rugby Club" last night it's obvious Stuart Barnes is hoping and praying he will be a failure.

With the media bias, League can't win out of this:

If he plays a blinder it will be because the Union coaches have finally sorted him out.

If he has a stinker it will be because he is from the weaker code.

I've watched Faz a few times this season and with everygame his influence grows. As we all know his timing of the pass is superb and finally those around him are getting on his wavelength.His tactical kicking for this code is now spot on and he is bossing all around him. After watching the rubbish we've had in the centres for the past few years it is a breath of fresh air and just what the national side needs.

Only downside is he will never come up against that thug Tana Umaga, I would like to see him try to spear tackle the great man.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Welski

Post by Welski »

I watched the "Rugby Club" last night it's obvious Stuart Barnes is hoping and praying he will be a failure.

With the media bias, League can't win out of this:

If he plays a blinder it will be because the Union coaches have finally sorted him out.

If he has a stinker it will be because he is from the weaker code.

I've watched Faz a few times this season and with everygame his influence grows. As we all know his timing of the pass is superb and finally those around him are getting on his wavelength.His tactical kicking for this code is now spot on and he is bossing all around him. After watching the rubbish we've had in the centres for the past few years it is a breath of fresh air and just what the national side needs.

Only downside is he will never come up against that thug Tana Umaga, I would like to see him try to spear tackle the great man.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jinkin jimmy posted:
mike binder posted:
3pm Sky Sports 3 Sunday Mike.
yes i know i would of missed tapeing it ,but well so what
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

well the game has been and gone and Faz was good. Pity the rest could not handle at the same speed of tackle with such effect. Then the score would have been better. He proved he could cut it at this level in union. HC
Anybody else admit to watching it