What would you give?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ChrisA

What would you give?

Post by ChrisA »

What would you give to have these two ex-Wigan greats in the same team at Wigan in the modern era. Great play, what a change of pace by Kenny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tHsJ0zg ... ed&search=
Antwigan

Re: What would you give?

Post by Antwigan »

My left arm. Need my right one for ....
Campions of the rugby world.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The question I always ponder with kenny is how quick was he. he never looked like he was really running and yet he got past people and rarely if ever can I recall him being caught from behind.

One of my favs is a John Ferguson try where Brett runs at his side waving him on. Versus Warrington.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Kenny was like Lydon, very long striding. His change of pace was sublime, that's a typical exmaple in that video.

I was a big Steve Ella fan too, he could step as well as anyone I've seen, and he was very good with the ball too.
jammie

Post by jammie »

wouldn't mind greg 'the wall'dowling at prop either.who remembers ray mort on the right wing and who was on the left wing ?mort never handed anyone off he buldozered over the top of defenders,i can remember the crunch as they used to hit must have hurt.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.