Chris Ashton Fans

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Bear

Re: Chris Ashton Fans

Post by Bear »

Maybe
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I'm bored now :slee:
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:lol: lol it was rather boring!
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

adrenalinxx posted:
So am I. Why do you bother with this kid? I have yet to read anything worthwhile from him.
Bear

Post by Bear »

jinkin jimmy posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
So am I. Why do you bother with this kid? I have yet to read anything worthwhile from him.
From who?
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jayde_hates_lon gy posted:
Not meaning to cause any trouble but, if you diddnt want them reproducing and being copied on the internet then you should not of put them online. Simple as!! :angry:
It's not that simple. If you go and download some photo from the BBC, and start using it yourself online, then I suspect the BBC would not be very happy. If you posted it on a site like this one, then it's the site owner who gets flack from (in my example) the BBC for allowing copywrited images to be used on his website.

YouTube is the best example of this, with all the clips from films and tv shows being removed due to copywrite infringements.

What's the difference between a company like the BBC generating pictures and internet content, and an individual who has generated a picture or film? In terms of creativity, there's none at all. That individual deserves the same rights to their images or films or whatever as the corporate organisation.

Just because something is on the internet does not make it fair game for others to steal. If that individual has expressed a wish that their work should not be downloaded, then that should be respected. If, however, that work is posted by the originator on a public domain website then I think they should expect others to download their work, that is what services like YouTube are all about.

Leaving aside things like watermarks and copywrite notices to go on pictures, I think part of this argument really depends on whether you are a person who generates images and other such work, or someone who likes to get something for nothing from other people. I'm more inclined to respecting the rights for others to protect their work on the internet, being a person who generates original content myself. Those of you who leech pictures and mp3's etc from others might view things differently if it were your work that others were using without your permission :D
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

I respect the fact that they are his images but surely people aren't using them commercially and to make money... IMO if they were doing that then there would be a real problem but i honestly think you should let it go, because at the end of the day, the people using these images will probably not give a damn whether you want them to or not. Anyway, I'm sure you've downloaded images or videos or music without permission at some point, so I think you should, as I said, let it go, because this thread is starting to become a big argument.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

ince warrior posted:
I respect the fact that they are his images but surely people aren't using them commercially and to make money... IMO if they were doing that then there would be a real problem but i honestly think you should let it go, because at the end of the day, the people using these images will probably not give a damn whether you want them to or not. Anyway, I'm sure you've downloaded images or videos or music without permission at some point, so I think you should, as I said, let it go, because this thread is starting to become a big argument.
I think the thread ended about six posts ago to be honest.