Chris Ashton Fans

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
adrenalinxx

Chris Ashton Fans

Post by adrenalinxx »

Whoever you are don't take my images without asking. :exc:
ancientnloyal

Re: Chris Ashton Fans

Post by ancientnloyal »

Does the same apply to the photographers who actually photographed chris asahton plus the desinger of the wigan coat of arms?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

ancientnloyal posted:
Does the same apply to the photographers who actually photographed chris asahton plus the desinger of the wigan coat of arms?
Perhaps but the Wigan coat of arms is free to use and so are any images of the official site if you ask nicely.
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

Are you not being a bit self-righteous here? Surely people aren't trying to sell your images so there should be no problem really. You need to get off your high horse in this instant pal.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

Great thread. :roll:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ince warrior posted:
Are you not being a bit self-righteous here? Surely people aren't trying to sell your images so there should be no problem really. You need to get off your high horse in this instant pal.
lol, dont cause arguments its CHRISmas!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

ince warrior posted:
People should not really copy any images of internet without permission anyway, for some reason people think they have the right to copy anything they find on the internet. I try by best to ask people before I copy anything & would just like people do the same for me and everyone else.

I'm not against people using my images I just like to know who is using them and what they are doing with them.

You would not expect people to come into your house and barrow things without asking would you?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

If you do not want people to copy your images, do not put them online where they are in the eye of the public!, grow up :roll:
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

medlocke posted:
If you do not want people to copy your images, do not put them online where they are in the eye of the public!, grow up :roll:
Perhaps you and some other people need to grow up and learn that the internet is not a free for all. I'm not saying people can't copy my images but a bit of general courtesy would be nice :conf:

People are making a big deal out of me asking people to ask before copying my images is that so much to ask after all everyone here would expect people ask before they borrowed a picture that was in your house so what makes the internet any different.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

medlocke posted:
Just because something's on the internet doesn't mean that copywrite laws no longer applies. If someone has taken photographs and displayed them on the internet, then they don't want people stealing them without at least giving them any credit for taking the picture. The same applies with any written article or anything else. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the way the internet works that images are downloaded and can be used by others. Some people make their images freely available. Others do not. I have to say I'm on the side of the "do nots". personally, and would respect the wishes of anyone who did not want their images reproducing.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]