Wigan Triva Quiz

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
GeoffN

Re: Wigan Triva Quiz

Post by GeoffN »

Sutty posted:
I will guess at it being the 06th December 1902 against Batley and we won 14-8. Oh the joys of Google. Sorry if I cheated. :blush:
Good guess...! :roll:

Your turn!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

You may have used Google but guess what I have been trying to find out using Goggle and came up with a big fat zero. Good luck to you, your the man.

Come on give us a good one! :wink:

ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

And I'm only 16 :lol:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

GeoffN posted:
Sutty posted:
I will guess at it being the 06th December 1902 against Batley and we won 14-8. Oh the joys of Google. Sorry if I cheated. :blush:

Your turn!
Right, here we go. Who did Wigan play in their penultimate game at Central Park, What was the score and what was significant about the score. Also what was the weather like.
Anyone who was there should get this one. It's one of the most memorable games for me at Central Park. Happy guessing. :)

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Sutty posted:
GeoffN posted:
Sutty posted:

Your turn!
Right, here we go. Who did Wigan play in their penultimate game at Central Park, What was the score and what was significant about the score. Also what was the weather like.
Anyone who was there should get this one. It's one of the most memorable games for me at Central Park. Happy guessing. :)
I remember that, definitely was a memorable game, and the weather was definitely fun. I'm not going to spoil it though, because I can't think of a question myself!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:

I remember that, definitely was a memorable game, and the weather was definitely fun. I'm not going to spoil it though, because I can't think of a question myself!
Me too! I'll pass as well, let someone else have a go!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I am on leave until the New Year from this afternoon. And seeing that my works pc is my only internet access, I will rely on somebody else deciding whether any answers to my question are correct or not. :xmas: