League Express - Fantasy Rugby

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Warrior4eva

League Express - Fantasy Rugby

Post by Warrior4eva »

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I just wondered if anybody on this site enters the fantasy rugby competition in the league express?

If so, how do people get on in the comp?
FROM A TO B

Re: League Express - Fantasy R...

Post by FROM A TO B »

I don't get the Express. Is it the IRFL competition?
If so you can get forms off t'internet.
sorted my squad today and just need to fill in the forms (after much deliberation) :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior4eva

Re: League Express - Fanta...

Post by Warrior4eva »

Just sorted my team. I got a load of mates to play last season. I managed to win the wigan supporters grouplast year. Got artist drawing of wigan team. Shame half of them left though.
Fraggle

Re: League Express - Fantasy R...

Post by Fraggle »

Warrior4eva posted:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I just wondered if anybody on this site enters the fantasy rugby competition in the league express?

I had two teams last year, a proper one which didn't do as well as I expected (a couple of years ago I got up to about 350 in the league), and a silly team which was the cheapest one I could put together including at least one player from every club. I'm quite proud of the fact I was about 4th from last with that team, they demonstrated their utter lack of potential very adequately indeed!

I'll have to get this year's team or teams sorted out, they normally send out a renewal letter around now to us folk who've been doing it for a few years. It's a bit of fun, even if I never get anywhere near winning anything.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
Warrior4eva posted:

I had two teams last year, a proper one which didn't do as well as I expected (a couple of years ago I got up to about 350 in the league), and a silly team which was the cheapest one I could put together including at least one player from every club. I'm quite proud of the fact I was about 4th from last with that team, they demonstrated their utter lack of potential very adequately indeed!

I'll have to get this year's team or teams sorted out, they normally send out a renewal letter around now to us folk who've been doing it for a few years. It's a bit of fun, even if I never get anywhere near winning anything.
looking at the experience you have as a coach why dont you put your name in the hat as GB coach ,or does the full time bit cause you concern :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Me and my mate doing two joint ones. One team i choose the backs and the other team i choose the forwards and my mate does the same. So at least he has half a team thats good ha ha. :lol:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

it is the same one as IRFL heres the link for the forms

http://www.rugby-league-world.com/irfl/index.htm

Just noticed they dont have Ashton for fullback, he is under wing threequarter. Withers is our listed fullback grrr
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I started to fill in the form, then realised also that chris ashton was a winger and worth £100k - BARGAIN!

Then I noticed it would cost £6 for entry... complete rip-off IMO.

Ill stick with the wigan evening post's version, much cheaper.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

ancientnloyal posted:
I started to fill in the form, then realised also that chris ashton was a winger and worth £100k - BARGAIN!

Then I noticed it would cost £6 for entry... complete rip-off IMO.

Ill stick with the wigan evening post's version, much cheaper.
But you have to look at what you can win for your £6.00
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Yesterday i entered in the onerugbyleague website...no cost, its mainly for fun. Just keep checking the website for scores and news.
do you have a link to the site?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered