'TIS THE SEASON TO BE TROLLING TRA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
FROM A TO B

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE TROLLING TRA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Post by FROM A TO B »

We've had the dire a dull off season and now with only a few weeks to go, the trolling season has begun!
So, here's my step by step guide to spotting a troll.

Name: Usually something along the lines of Super Saint or Wire4ever (or We Need A Coach).
Postings: Usually only have a couple of postings as our esteemed moderators nip them in the bud.
Topics: What will you do in Div 1? You are pooh and you know it. Mo is a *******, Aren't Latics great
Language: Usual profanities.

Before you abuse and slate the Trolls, you have to understand that they have no life and think it's really funny to abuse true fans. Really, you should pity these individuals as they have very sad lives.

When it comes down to it, apart from our "friends" over Billinge Hill, what have Wire, Latics (the most common in both senses of common trolls) have to show for their efforts?
Wire and trophies, not something you hear often in the same sentence (apart from we don't have any trophies).
Latics, had a good season last year, but where are they now (4th from bottom out of 20 teams).
:lol: :) :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Re: 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE TROL...

Post by ancientnloyal »

You are forgetting that they live under stone bridges!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

FROM A TO B posted:
Name: Usually something along the lines of Super Saint or Wire4ever (or We Need A Coach).
Postings: Usually only have a couple of postings as our esteemed moderators nip them in the bud.
Maybe I should do a list of known idiots that everyone should ignore. Kinell seems to be fairly persistent, but most of the others have disappeared, although I'm detecting from your message that one or two have been here over the last few days whilst I've been away enjoying the sights of sunny Europe...)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

The best response to an obvious trolling post is not to post anything in reply at all. The moderators will usually either remove the post or block the thread with an hour or so, and the more people that reply, the higher it stays on the board. Just ignore them. Obvious and persistant troll get their users deactivated and their email posted in their signature within a couple of hours anyway, so just don't rise to it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wiganstripleL

Re: 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE ...

Post by wiganstripleL »

if any latics fans come on here then they deserve to get abused!up till a yr or to ago iv never had anything against them and wanted them to do well but now i hope they go down!the abuse they give the rugby over attendences ect is a joke before the prem where was they?they have a huge chip on there shoulder and i cant wait till the end of the season to see there faces when the championship awaits them!
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

there is one called great giant or summat posting stuff.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

wiganstripleL posted:
if any latics fans come on here then they deserve to get abused!
No, the troublemakers amongst the latics fans deserve to be ignored and sent back under whichever stone they crawled out of. This website is not an appropriate place for hurling abuse at others.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]