BAD WEATHER!!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

BAD WEATHER!!!

Post by turf »

I've had a fence panel ripped out, and my next door neighbour had a fence panel ripped out, a couple of his green house windows smashed, and a couple of his garden trees blown down, and his normal "not frightened of anything" dog, cowering behind the front room chair.

What damage have you had.
Bear

Re: BAD WEATHER!!!

Post by Bear »

our school had a tree knocked down :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Ive just delevered the Wigan Reporters it was a nightmare :lol:
the big i

Post by the big i »

anyone heard about the roof of tesco in warrington coming off
Bear

Post by Bear »

Nah only roof i know has come off is the rabbit hutch in st helens :lol: It isnt even that its just a pathetic little tent :lol:
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

We lost three fence panels, the neighbours wall blew down, the road round the corner is blocked by a tree, the car outside my sisters house has been squished by a tree and it took me two hours to drive 19 miles home from Manchester but other than that all is fine!

:roll:
The good looking one!
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I was walking home from school and i noticed a small shed had it's roof blown off. About 200m down the path, there it was, the roof, just lying there! We had come home on a double-decker and I could swear it wobbled a bit. After the wobble we calmed down but then passed 2 upturnes lorries. Then we got nervous again.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I was driving to Lancaster Uni and got stuck in 2 hours of traffic between Preston and Lancaster, 2 lorries overturned (one being a skip lorry that smashed into the other lorry)... I just got through before they close the motorway, driving back between preston and lancaster was completely shut. 16 miles of empty road northbound... if only i'd been the first car!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

We were sent home from work yesterday as the cladding on the side of the office building was being blown off. These are 2m x 1m panels and they were moving very fast across the car park. It was amazing they didn't hit anyones cars.

The office is on top of the hill at Daresbury business park and the wind was so strong the cars were rocking from side to side in the car park.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to make the normal 40min journey home as the M56 was closed and so was the A55 (fatal accident with a lorry blown onto a car) so I had to go through Chester which was grid locked due to already existing roadworks which have caused chaos being made worse be the inner ring road being closed due to faling trees.

When I did get home thew winf had died down!

Dave