Latics game

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
CherryandWhiteandProud

Latics game

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

:evil: I am absolutly sick of Latics fans complaining about us messing up the pitch. I was watching the game against Everton yesterday, and was annoyed to hear the commentator say somthing along the lines of:

And the pitch at the JJb is in poor condition, it's making problems for the players. Obviouly the Rugby League team play hear as well, and they are having the same problem in salford with the ground sharing with a rugby team.
What!!! We havn't played on it in about 5-6 monthes!
Theres no need to take poor groundsmanship out on the warriors. I'm also sick of latics fans complaining about Wheelen not getting us out.
chrisJJ

Re: Latics game

Post by chrisJJ »

well said, i am a latics fan (don't kill me :)) but it's annoying when they always compare it to the rugby, which it will never be as widley known than. As my friend said, 'stupid footballers ruining our rugby pitch!' :lol:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I listen to football on the radio on Saturdays and they always having a debate about football and rugby team sharing a pitch.

Watford & Reading both share ground with Rugby Union team and they are always going on about the state of the pitch especially after the Watford v Latics was canceled due to a water logged pitch.

Obviously the weather causes problems to the pitch but the main problem with ground sharing is Football want short grass to help with passing were rugby prefer slightly longer grass so the pitch does turn to mud.

When Latics stopped playing on the pitch last season it looks great week in week out.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

the grass is poor..... and thats it nobodys fault but dont play on it when it rains it looked in good condition at the chelsea game :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If you play on grass during winter then you will damage it. So wohmever plays on the grass at this time of the year is to blame.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

good point its them who play in blue then :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:D I it is

Bit sad actually to see them struggling. I hope they avoid relegation. I think DW needs to put his hands in his pockets.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i am also a fan ov the latics ( more warriors ) :D .... and the pitch has been in good nick, it was just last week was awful weather and it has took its tole on the pitch...

le carsley the everton midfielder said it aswell it is a rugby pitch so it isnt a good surface, we havnt been on it for 5 month so how is it our fault...

:conf:
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

wigan is a rugby town not a football town lol
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

DW was always a Rugby man untill football latics got into the prem and started making him more money. I wonder if we'll get more dough if latics get relegated? :D