Re: Halfbacks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:) :) :) :)
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
i know ill prob get booed lol but i have to say for me the best pairing will prob be long and pryce. Pryce just keeps getting better and better and as much as i hate long, at club level he was a consistant game winner last year, but having said that we have a brand new pairing which on paper should be devastating, so whos to know but on what we know so far i have to say pryce and long for mine
cant see long playing out the season before he packs his bags and leaves for pastures new ,or old as the case maybe :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

i know ill prob get booed lol but i have to say for me the best pairing will prob be long and pryce. Pryce just keeps getting better and better and as much as i hate long, at club level he was a consistant game winner last year, but having said that we have a brand new pairing which on paper should be devastating, so whos to know but on what we know so far i have to say pryce and long for mine
If Pryce doesn't play on the wing :wink:
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I would have to agree they will deffinalty one of the best half back, for me it is an idea half back pair because they are differant attacking opitions as Long takes on the defence with is pace and quick passing while Pryce uses his strenght and support play to back up. As Pryce is a very good tackler which makes up for Longs poor tackling ability.

Every player on a team has some ability and the best teams take advantage and make use of those abilties which is something Wigan have not done in recent years.