IPod Nano Problems

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

IPod Nano Problems

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

HELP!!!

Anyone know anyways to fix a Nano?

basically the 'Lock' icon is on indicting its lockd when t actually isn't no matter there the switch on the lock is! therefore the buttons are idle!

i'm stuck for a solution now!!! :blush:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Bear

Re: IPod Nano Problems

Post by Bear »

Anyone know how to download things onto a PDA? :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
HELP!!!

basically the 'Lock' icon is on indicting its lockd when t actually isn't no matter there the switch on the lock is! therefore the buttons are idle!

I had a quick search on internet and didn't find anything that would help, my advice would be to contact apple support and see if they can help you. Apple have admitted that there are problems with the ipod nano so they might possibly send you a replacement.

Alternatively you can take the ipod back and get your money back and buy a better mp3 players, Ipods are very overrated in my opinion.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

adrenalinxx posted:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
HELP!!!

I had a quick search on internet and didn't find anything that would help, my advice would be to contact apple support and see if they can help you. Apple have admitted that there are problems with the ipod nano so they might possibly send you a replacement.

Alternatively you can take the ipod back and get your money back and buy a better mp3 players, Ipods are very overrated in my opinion.
yeah all you have to do is send it back and they will fix it for you or give you a new one it happened to my mate.
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Problem solved:
Get an iRiver...

Much better than that market-driven crap

:D
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Remember there is a difference between physical lock and screen lock. One is controlled by an actual switch and the other via software. All you need to do if you cannot remember your 4 digit pin to unlock is download and run the ipod updater, it'll reset the Nano to factory condition. It should also be on the CD that came with the Nano.
Campions of the rugby world.