Robinson out of retirement

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
lucky 13

Re: Robinson out of retire...

Post by lucky 13 »

adrenalinxx posted:[/b

England used their forwards to great effect during the world cup mainly because their forwards were some of the best in the world at the time but what were the backs doing during these matches, don't think they suddenly start playing Rugby League but a few of the tactics they use are straight from a Rugby League tactic book. Perhaps rent or buy the Rugby Union World Cup DVD and watch it again.

Caution: Rugby Union World Cup DVD may cause drowsiness do not operate heavy machinery.

Yes the forwards were best yawnion pack at time ,but only at slowing play down and creating a platform for kicking,but I can't think of one of the forwards who would be a great league player .

Meanwhile the backs mainly ran up and down the pitch following kicks ,any team who wins a union world cup would use some league tactics ,pass the ball a couple of times a game is about the only thing they achieved which was some kind of progress ,Robinson scoring with the use of his great speed off the mark.

If yawnion progresses it will naturally become more league like ,our game rely's more on developing natural ability Nigel Starmer Smith (i think he was called )said when Wigan played Bath that union had lost from their game so much flair due to the need to secure ball and also good field position ,which mostly was to achieve a penalty if you look at stats for union most games Wikinson would score more points with his boot and gain more yards with kicks than the rest of team put together with try's or ball in hand.

We will never agree on this i'm afraid i'm too much of a leagueite bigot.
As for renting a DVD and watching it again I would rather stick my ba**ocks in a deep fat fryer. :o :lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!