Re: Super League XII - Where will Wigan finish?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Super League XII - Whe...

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i think 2nd and st helens will come 1st again as there squad is really strong but has we found out all good things must come to an end.....

we lost all our great players at once and its going to happen to them as they are all in there late 20's
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

I honestly think stains will struggle to recreate the form they had last season without Lyon. One player doesnt win games if you know what i mean but he was a threat by just being on the field.
angryman

Post by angryman »

nice to see plenty of optimism for next season though i think first place is a little too optimistic.lets hope the new signings help to realise that optimism and push us in the right direction.much will depend on the new half backs so lets hope they are as good as the hype.still think we should have bought a descent centre.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

At the halves we have two terrific individuals, however i feel it will take time for them to gell. Saints have not changed much, Hull FC have improved personnel and that is my top two. Leeds to go third with the Wire in at four. Wigan fifth once players are settled in.
Bear

Post by Bear »

I think we could make the top 6 maybe even the top 4
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

I think wigan could well finnish top this year?
wishfull thinking maybe but hey! we can blame the goverment they get the blame for everything else!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

top 6 as to be a realistic target any better than that i feel is a good season :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
right cross

Post by right cross »

3rd place seems good after last season